Epic Perfect World

NW, Purify spell + IG

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
The rage entertains me though!

inb4 someone suggests the removal to Purify weps from the entire game.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
inb4 someone suggests the removal to Purify weps from the entire game.

The rage and butthurt in those posts would be HYSTERICAL!!!!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Before you say "pfft, you have a puri weapon", lemme say that neither one of my r8 casters have a puri weapon, nor am I interested in getting one. 

But I will say this, from an archer's point of view: it can be annoying as hell, but take away puri, and you'd have to nerf everything else.  I can hit an arcane for 10k (non crit at times).  If puri got removed, Agatio would probably have to cut archer attack in half, adjust aps on sins, and do other fun stuff to try and balance out shit again. 

So puri, while annoying as hell, should stay as is.  Stop being an ego whore and work with your squad.

I hate blazzing barrier more than puri weapon cuz it reflects range hits aswell not only melee damage is it says on skill. And the cleric skill i have no idea of the name which does dmg if you do dmg or cast skill or w/e i do 75 damage with bare hands while i get reflected back 2.500 of damage.

On topic for NW I did won 4 vs 20 and 6 vs 20 and 8 vs 20 all u need is a good barb and veno 2-3 cleric 2-3 archer 1-2 bm. If you got all that nw takes max 10 mins/map.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I hate blazzing barrier more than puri weapon cuz it reflects range hits aswell not only melee damage

holy shit
maximum stupid reached, please IP ban me from ever looking at forums again I might grow a brain tumor

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I hate blazzing barrier more than puri weapon cuz it reflects range hits aswell not only melee damage is it says on skill. And the cleric skill i have no idea of the name which does dmg if you do dmg or cast skill or w/e i do 75 damage with bare hands while i get reflected back 2.500 of damage.

On topic for NW I did won 4 vs 20 and 6 vs 20 and 8 vs 20 all u need is a good barb and veno 2-3 cleric 2-3 archer 1-2 bm. If you got all that nw takes max 10 mins/map.

The cleric skill is Magical Shackle, which is pretty much a long-lasting soulburn with a %chance to proc on every hit.

As for barrier, it's probably just a mistranslation.

Just as you say in the last lines, it doesn't take a purify character to cap flags. A barb is much hard to stop. 

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I hate blazzing barrier more than puri weapon cuz it reflects range hits aswell not only melee damage

holy shit
maximum stupid reached, please IP ban me from ever looking at forums again I might grow a brain tumor

I am not sure if I understood your post, but are you tryin to tell me it doesent reflect normal bow hits or what?

Offline Q_Q

The cleric skill is Magical Shackle, which is pretty much a long-lasting soulburn with a %chance to proc on every hit.

As for barrier, it's probably just a mistranslation.

Just as you say in the last lines, it doesn't take a purify character to cap flags. A barb is much hard to stop. 

u funny barb easily can be locked and can be killed way easier than veno who has purify weap.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
u funny barb easily can be locked and can be killed way easier than veno who has purify weap.

The squad this topic QQ's about does have several ea's & purifiers to go with it. As any proper capping squad does.  In which case the barb will be constantly purified  & antistunned, good luck killing it.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Joke casters on this thread, purify is destroying the game. Being able to run at maximum speed for 6 seconds without any cooldown is closest to god mode this game can get to. And no, the proc rate isn't the problem at all. 7-8% means that it procs every 12 hits. My WF gets hit for 500's by melee's and 4k's by casters. I am 90 meters away before my charm even gets to tick.
You are leaving out some very convenient details though. In order for a veno to get the boost from foxform (if they are demon) they need to constantly switch back and forth.  I have full r8r gear with decent/good adds and all the other fancy endgame gear. If I switch out of fox form an EA will kill me in about 2 seconds flat. Multiply that by every war having 10-15 ea's and the speedbuff thing really is risky to say the least.
If you are really going to cap the flag, why in the world go with arcane build. I already know the answer, because the server is so imbalanced you can get away with 10~20k pdef and 30k hp and survive 10 people attacking you.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Joke casters on this thread, purify is destroying the game. Being able to run at maximum speed for 6 seconds without any cooldown is closest to god mode this game can get to. And no, the proc rate isn't the problem at all. 7-8% means that it procs every 12 hits. My WF gets hit for 500's by melee's and 4k's by casters. I am 90 meters away before my charm even gets to tick.If you are really going to cap the flag, why in the world go with arcane build. I already know the answer, because the server is so imbalanced you can get away with 10~20k pdef and 30k hp and survive 10 people attacking you.

Because any HA build gets 2shot by magic.

You are delusional with your damage numbers.
Full endgame gear AA veno takes 5-10k a hit from ea's, 2-8k from casters (noncrit.) HA might take 500 from an aps bm but easily takes over 15k from the first caster that comes along.

Let's just delete all classes except sins. Then we can all be happy about our balanced aps instakilling eachother.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
The biggest problem about NW are 200% speed pots. The map is kinda small too, so squads like Aelana`s, that never go for fun, but for win and condemn and judge more fun-based styles of playing, kill NW even more. 80-85% of all NW participants have no good squads and no way of getting one. If you could just have some fun, do some pk while having enough time to catching up with the flag holder, NW could actually become pro and fun:)
You know, playing a sin does not work very well in NW. Why not playing an archer instead? Will be way more efficient vs. a purify weapon veno.

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Joke casters on this thread, purify is destroying the game. Being able to run at maximum speed for 6 seconds without any cooldown is closest to god mode this game can get to. And no, the proc rate isn't the problem at all. 7-8% means that it procs every 12 hits. My WF gets hit for 500's by melee's and 4k's by casters. I am 90 meters away before my charm even gets to tick.If you are really going to cap the flag, why in the world go with arcane build. I already know the answer, because the server is so imbalanced you can get away with 10~20k pdef and 30k hp and survive 10 people attacking you.

This game isn't fcked up, everyone can kill another in 1vs1, its cause people like you keep qqing about every single thing it gets this way. Instead of the endless qqing to ask more nerves and changes just leave server and we'll all  be happy..

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The biggest problem about NW are 200% speed pots. The map is kinda small too, so squads like Aelana`s, that never go for fun, but for win and condemn and judge more fun-based styles of playing, kill NW even more. 80-85% of all NW participants have no good squads and no way of getting one. If you could just have some fun, do some pk while having enough time to catching up with the flag holder, NW could actually become pro and fun:)
You know, playing a sin does not work very well in NW. Why not playing an archer instead? Will be way more efficient vs. a purify weapon veno.

The biggest problem about Nationwars is people like yourself who are just pking randomly (Which has nothing to do with having more or less fun) and expect to auto-win.

Your argument is the equivalent of bringing a banana to a swordfight and complaining that swords are OP because you get owned.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

How is it fun to PK randoms/spawn kill and not doing what the NW actually is made for? Nerf the puri weapons, be my guest. You will see that it won't make any big difference.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
that never go for fun, but for win and condemn and judge more fun-based styles of playing

You sound like a damn priest