Epic Perfect World

NW, Purify spell + IG

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
it's like johans said it's annoying to let a veno carry flag. if u let veno carry flag 90% of the time it's captured and u can't do anything to anti stun +ig pick flag. the way it sould be done is all those fights should be happening in flag area but it's not happening bc of ppl grabing flag with ig and run.

my suggestion here is to incrase the flag digging time so whoever win the fight in flag area dig it not some random veno or barb or anyone who just come IG dig the flag ignoring everything. incrase the duration of digging flag to double and there should not be any randoms who just ig to dig flag while 10-15 ppl fighting for it.

Offline قناص

it's like johans said it's annoying to let a veno carry flag. if u let veno carry flag 90% of the time it's captured and u can't do anything to anti stun +ig pick flag. the way it sould be done is all those fights should be happening in flag area but it's not happening bc of ppl grabing flag with ig and run.

my suggestion here is to incrase the flag digging time so whoever win the fight in flag area dig it not some random veno or barb or anyone who just come IG dig the flag ignoring everything. incrase the duration of digging flag to double and there should not be any randoms who just ig to dig flag while 10-15 ppl fighting for it.

+1

Search And Destroy

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
All this rage about Purify weps..
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Flag can be carried by anyone and no one have rights to say who is perfect for that. Even 110 lvl ITS HIS/HERS right to try failing or not DOT

Tbh i more prefer when, if enemy digs it, its digged by veno or any other arcane because its more easier to take it down then barb with gazzilion HP who can WALK till he hands flag, with few stuns here and there.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Any 6 players working together can beat 20 players.

These groups of 20 you talk about are rpking idiots. Spend the whole time trying to spawnkill 1 or 2 people whle the other 4 cap flags.

Me and Sensus prooved yesterday that we can beat Flame Nation 2v20  ;)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
and about this purify spell, when u look at venos general movement speed that they get from summer sprint was it? + if they are demon by switching between 2 seconds cooldown fox form? u don't even need to use purify spell to win just because of it, most of the time i have to hit the flyer to actualy CATCH UP to them even sometimes i can't even do it. on every server you're gonna find wf's as just a simple support class but what it is here it's a very different story, that's why players complain about it. it's not only purify spell that made wf's as free win in NW just their general mechanics, and comparing them to barb is not really smart since barb depend on clerics purify, true we can be immune to dmg (well almost immune) for 20 seconds + if we ig (i prefer anti stun + movement speed powder) yes we can tank, but if u hit wf multiple times in 1 second with many more players it's like randoms aps class already started 3.33-5 apsing them, no wonder purify will proc. anyway why is purify working on skills anyway? then it should be fair that arcane defence purify leap works vs skills aswell not only basic atks :-\ since it was generaly designed to counter aps not dph unlike purify spell that we all seeing today.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Just some video about PERFECT IMBALANCE in games which actually makes them more interesting:

I really hope all those people who cry about Purify weaps, R8 sins, IGs, stealth sparking, global warming... and so on.. watch this video and try understand that if game would be completely 100% balanced (like Chess for example) once you get on top you wouldn't be able to perfect your own gaming style and skills and it would get boring very easily. Perfect World is designed to be slightly unbalanced just to maintain those factors that keeps us all addicted for years.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Was already asked before and even suggested to decrease the time on purify but majority or the users were against it, even for the time reduction so Aga didn't do it.

This is the third or fourth thread by jolhans whining about this IIRC. Every thread ends with a majority telling him to GTFO.

and about this purify spell, when u look at venos general movement speed that they get from summer sprint was it? + if they are demon by switching between 2 seconds cooldown fox form? u don't even need to use purify spell to win just because of it, most of the time i have to hit the flyer to actualy CATCH UP to them even sometimes i can't even do it.

You are leaving out some very convenient details though. In order for a veno to get the boost from foxform (if they are demon) they need to constantly switch back and forth.  I have full r8r gear with decent/good adds and all the other fancy endgame gear. If I switch out of fox form an EA will kill me in about 2 seconds flat. Multiply that by every war having 10-15 ea's and the speedbuff thing really is risky to say the least.

The flag also reduces the running speed a bit. It's true a veno will outrun most still but on a flyer it is pretty easy to catch up. I know this because during NW's I also kill plenty of purify venos trying to cap, I much prefer a veno over a barb. Damn 90k hp, gazillions of deflvls and complete godmode if theres a cleric or mystic nearby.

comparing them to barb is not really smart since barb depend on clerics purify, true we can be immune to dmg (well almost immune) for 20 seconds + if we ig (i prefer anti stun + movement speed powder) yes we can tank, but if u hit wf multiple times in 1 second with many more players it's like randoms aps class already started 3.33-5 apsing them, no wonder purify will proc. anyway why is purify working on skills anyway? then it should be fair that arcane defence purify leap works vs skills aswell not only basic atks :-\ since it was generaly designed to counter aps not dph unlike purify spell that we all seeing today.

The rate purify procs is so greatly exagerated in this topic. SOMETIMES it procs quickly, most of the times I take so much damage before it even procs that there is no way to get out of range in time to live. I should start whining that purify procrate is too low every time it doesn't proc.  Because, if it deserves a nerf over that 1 in a million  "instant spam proc" Jolhans describes then it should also get a ton of boosts for those common "get spam attacked for 10-20 seconds and nothing happens" situations.

To all the people complaining about purify spell. Learn how to Nationwar.
If your tactics aren't working, figure out better ones.

I've seen plenty squads capable of kicking my ass in nationwar regardless of purify. If they can do it, why can't you?

Bad idea I think. It's pretty easy to prevent a veno to use feral because if they even delay for half a second you can interrupt at 95%ish. Just pay attention, if a veno antistuns & runs for the flag just dig it so they are delayed for a moment.

If people use ironguards & dig, why complain? Oh look a target WITHOUT apo or genie. Easy kill.

Offline Kizza

I Dont even know why you moan about Purify spell some players can kill arcane classes in 1-2 shots if you cant out smart a purify arcane user then you should start using your brain instead of gear some people i have personally gone against can out smart a purify user easy just a matter of how to do it correctly.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

Bad idea I think. It's pretty easy to prevent a veno to use feral because if they even delay for half a second you can interrupt at 95%ish. Just pay attention, if a veno antistuns & runs for the flag just dig it so they are delayed for a moment.

If people use ironguards & dig, why complain? Oh look a target WITHOUT apo or genie. Easy kill.

how is this bad idea? this will make nw more of winning fights not about mobility and IG digging flag. insted of ppl pking all arround the map or spwn killing they should be at flag area fighting for the flag but digging flag with ig preventing that from happening so increase flag digging duration is best balanced way to do it.

u still did not say how this a bad idea?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
how is this bad idea? this will make nw more of winning fights not about mobility and IG digging flag. insted of ppl pking all arround the map or spwn killing they should be at flag area fighting for the flag but digging flag with ig preventing that from happening so increase flag digging duration is best balanced way to do it.

u still did not say how this a bad idea?

It will make fights last far too long. Respawn -> walk back -> interrupt dig untill one side is completely pked out of the instance.
RPK'ers will have a ton of time to interrupt digging when all they do is sit in mid & don't run anywhere untill it spawns.
May as well make NW into team deathmatch if digging a flag takes 12+ seconds.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
It will make fights last far too long. Respawn -> walk back -> interrupt dig untill one side is completely pked out of the instance.
RPK'ers will have a ton of time to interrupt digging when all they do is sit in mid & don't run anywhere untill it spawns.

is not killing people why u play this game  ??? everyone play nation war for 1. tokens 2nd killing ppl. not getting rewards and just take flag and run. i don't see anything wrong with working ur way to flag protect who is gonna grab it and make sure no one get near them. insted of just go on flyer drop down ig and dig it then get elvan elacrity for archer and flee ignoring 10-15 ppl at ur spot.
the people who want to just pk will get their needs by the flag and the ppl who works their way by taking dmg and grabing flag will get that too. so 20 sec flag digging is fair for everyone no more ig dig flag in middle of 20 ppl

DJBFF

ennuff said, i was reading this morning but i had to go before i could finish, i wanted to say, purify is based on luck, so there are times when it won't work at ALL, but if the person is very lucky he or she will get it working a LOT.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
All this rage about Purify weps..

The rage entertains me though!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!