Epic Perfect World

NW, Purify spell + IG

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Elven can.
The famous AD+Holy Path combo.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Elven can.

I wasn't talking about archer, why you try ruin my post farm fab?  :pig-13:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
Read this and grow up

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
Omfg im so tired of threads like this... Geez if you dnt like it move to another server dayum

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

Offline Johania

im totally against nerfing any skill and or pots that were originally meant to be the way they are.  threads like this influenced a weird movement in vendetta server and it almost killed the server.  main reason why i am playing EPW.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I will just gear my damn veno up, get 2 healers and  3v20 every fcking territory. Thanks for reading.

yunie1

I will just gear my damn veno up, get 2 healers and  3v20 every fcking territory. Thanks for reading.

Good luck.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥

Read this and grow up

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Before you say "pfft, you have a puri weapon", lemme say that neither one of my r8 casters have a puri weapon, nor am I interested in getting one. 

But I will say this, from an archer's point of view: it can be annoying as hell, but take away puri, and you'd have to nerf everything else.  I can hit an arcane for 10k (non crit at times).  If puri got removed, Agatio would probably have to cut archer attack in half, adjust aps on sins, and do other fun stuff to try and balance out shit again. 

So puri, while annoying as hell, should stay as is.  Stop being an ego whore and work with your squad.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Was already asked before and even suggested to decrease the time on purify but majority or the users were against it, even for the time reduction so Aga didn't do it.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
Ok then, Im seriously annoyed... and not only me, A lot of people complains that purify spell is OP yeyeye, some even say that doesnt work too fast. THats in 1v1, but in mass pk the chances to make it work are a lot higher due to obvious reasons (A LOT MORE PPL HITTING ON YOU REGARLESS APS, EVEN WITH SKILL CASTING....)

So heres an example. As a DPH sin I have make purify proc while DPHing IN 1v1. So lets say you have 4x ppl casting skills on you, its the same shit as APS isnt? Cause purify is not only for melee classes that aps.

If i recall we are in same guild (if i'm wrong im sorry) and squad that I formed was perfectly doing fine takin down DEMON  veno with purify spell on her weapon because we was WORKING TOGETHER. NW isnt individual thing like PK bro and you CAN'T just relay on your OWN  apsing ppls ass out because on this server is all sin can do. Stun luck, 3pl spark and autoattak!!!
If u don't like well don't play.
As you can see (read) i'm playing arcane classes because i CAN play. I find annoying sin stun lock, archers purge, Veno's spead, purge, Barbs Arma, BMs combo Stun, HF, aps... Should i move on? Just learn to deal with it....
AFTER ALL THERE WAS ARCANE PURIFY WEP PPL IN YOUR NATION TOO!!!
Oh and btw, I changed to STR genie to be able to perma stucklock aelana which it clearly failed.
Oh lol here you are just trying to be mean... lol... Don't forget that ppl here have 40k+ HP :)
Wonder if you ever tried with Chill skill.. mhm increase attack levels   :monkey-10:
EDIT: Check the numbers in the chat box, THATS WHAT PPL WAS GETTING FROM NW.
I got 264 but not because purify spell ( i was using r8 att lvl recast) it's because we worked together seams like. Light was LAST first hour of NW then we managed to 2nd place..

If you ask me I would say: "Ban for everyone who open same topic over and over again"

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Before you say "pfft, you have a puri weapon", lemme say that neither one of my r8 casters have a puri weapon, nor am I interested in getting one. 

But I will say this, from an archer's point of view: it can be annoying as hell, but take away puri, and you'd have to nerf everything else.  I can hit an arcane for 10k (non crit at times).  If puri got removed, Agatio would probably have to cut archer attack in half, adjust aps on sins, and do other fun stuff to try and balance out shit again. 

So puri, while annoying as hell, should stay as is.  Stop being an ego whore and work with your squad.