Epic Perfect World

Hairstyle.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
As I mentioned before I'd like some of the "original" hairs as fashion hair :c
I know Agatio said it's possible but would be too many, so i was thinking to make a thread and people to vote which ones they'd want... Those are only 3 from the original hairs I'd like. ;-; ( Gonna add TB and EG hairs too but too lazy now '-' )
Edit: Guys give ur opinion too ;-; I wanna force my bf to test hairs.
        Also, would be nice if this hair could be edited ( without the giant annoying hat -.- )
( Primrose Sun Hat )
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2013, 06:28 pm by Ely♡

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
I know Agatio said it's possible but would be too many, so i was thinking to make a thread and people to vote which ones they'd want... Those are only 3 from the original hairs I'd like. ;-; ( Gonna add TB and EG hairs too but too lazy now '-' )

why not just edit your ini(Hair code's)?
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Elena

why not just edit your ini(Hair code's)?

Because I want to see more hair on my chars ( cooldown being 1h ). Just preview isn't good enough for me, and for the thing that would be nice to don't always have to change the code from EG/TB to others or vice versa. Would mean more hairs for us.  :-\

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
I understand what you mean, to include default hair as removable hair.
You don't exactly need to change the code each and every time for ini's.  Create a different ini for different hair.

Offline Elena

I understand what you mean, to include default hair as removable hair.
You don't exactly need to change the code each and every time for ini's.  Create a different ini for different hair.
Yea I know but sadly I always want smth I didn't use before means changing the code ( if its an hair from TB or EG ) plus im using one of the original hair to my mystic, chaging all the ini's would mean a lot of work for me  :rolleyes: since I have 2 diff ini's for my veno, means making like 100 ini's with the cat ears/tail and 100 ini's with devil wings and tail ...

Tali

TBH, I'd love some of the old hairstyles that were taken out when 1.4 came.

Like that. :c

Offline Elena

I don't even remember that one lol ._.
But ye...

Tali

I don't even remember that one lol ._.
But ye...

There's quite a few that got taken out.

But I do support this, especially since a lot of people who aren't familiar with .ini editing would be able to use them. :)

Offline Elena

There's quite a few that got taken out.

But I do support this, especially since a lot of people who aren't familiar with .ini editing would be able to use them. :)
That too. But even for those that know always changing the code it's annoying -_- and most of times means I have to go "make" new char, change the ini, save it, take the hair code and after that change it to my normal ini. -.-

Tali

That too. But even for those that know always changing the code it's annoying -_- and most of times means I have to go "make" new char, change the ini, save it, take the hair code and after that change it to my normal ini. -.-

+ wait 1hr if you don't like how it looks.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Edit: Guys give ur opinion too ;-; I wanna force my bf to test hairs.
        Also, would be nice if this hair could be edited ( without the giant annoying hat -.- )
( Primrose Sun Hat )

I love that giant annoying hat. wdf Elly

Cheebee

i loved this hairstyle. but then it got removed :'(  would like to see that one again.

and @ely when pwi brings out new fash we shall get new fash. dunno if they can make custom head fash :o

Offline WildWolf

one of my fave. hair i would love is without the xmas hat
i noticed a lot of the girls hair fashion is a short hair do- style or a up-do hair style and if you find any  that have your hair down it has a bunch of add ons like a bundle of flowers, or a huge hat on the side or something. But thats just my personal taste i just like a simple down hairdo .
150 Demon veno : woIf

(The L in my name is really a capsized i )

I draw art you can view more here: http://wildwolvess.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Both kitty ear hairstyles without the ears would be lovely.

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I really like these ideas.  :-\ I wish I could use those kitty ear ones but I can't since I'm a veno, or the hats... THE HATS ARE SO ANNOYING... Can we make a separate one that does not have the hats but the actual hair style? Or is that not possible?  :-[
Last Edit: Sept 09, 2013, 06:38 am by Yearning
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.