Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you like an 2nd server as 1.3.6 old time ?

Yes
No

2nd server as 1.3.6

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
Aga implies NO, WONT HAPPEN. MEEEEH

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's okay for you but think about how much work it would be for Agatio and the GMs, and if it all ends up failing you're saying to just forget about it...

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I will help you

http://pwyinyang.com/
http://lmspw.com/main.php

Sir can I please too?  http://www.bd.cyberius-gaming.com/  start at level 101, cap 250, hp and atk 150-200k free dual fairy easy quests and starts, special custom fashion and cars made for the server, and lots of more stuffs. if you ban me you have to ban yourself too.  :police:

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
Opening a 1.3.6 server whilst there was a 1.4.6 server is how Perfect world vendetta died.

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
It's okay for you but think about how much work it would be for Agatio and the GMs, and if it all ends up failing you're saying to just forget about it...

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I have to giggle at Agatio's sense of humor there.  But I think what he's implying is that there are other 1.3.6 servers.  Although its shelf life is much shorter than our current version.  Look at fpw.  In its heyday, it was an awesome server.  I actually played on it myself multiple times.  Or Vendetta's 1.3 server.  Both of those were fairly popular, but then once pwi came out with the genie/tb expansions, folks were asking for those (and at the time it wasn't possible).  The popularity of the older version has waned and waxed multiple times.  And while a change of scenery would be awesome, I understand why Agatio won't do a 1.3.6 server.  It's too risky.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
yinyang pw nice joke server with free host which dc erry 2mins
we all know that u wouldnt open it tho coz u wouldnt get any cash from it while some ppl from the 1.4 dyin for a fpw version of PW and u wouldnt want that for ur pocket so instead of postin us some random 1.3 servers which r shit tell it to us directly
It's not about money, but about the great amount of work I'd have to put into it. I don't feel like splitting the community and managing two servers. And if it turns out to be disappointing or you guys get bored, you would just 'forget about it' like Kera already said.
And in the end it would eventually hurt the main server.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Why would he open a server that would get 300 people the first 2 weeks, then die out?..............................

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Could be fun, and just may bring some life back to pk. But seems Agatio has made up his mind.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
While I miss 1.36 and I generally hate genies and the TB race, I don't think this should be done simply for the community split. I don't see how PK would be different on there than it is on here, and many wouldn't go to it. After a while of it being open, people would begin to leave the main server for other servers since there would be even less going on. No point in putting in so much effort for something that is just a fad and won't survive.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
No.

Who this ?
In 1.3 u dust <33333333

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Man..it would be pretty cool. Or maybe you can add like a high rate pve server and then extreme pvp server. I guess that's kinda like the same thing tho. It would bring in a lot of people. Extreme rate pvp 1.4.6 would be pretty cool. 1.3.6 would be better, but Agatio would have to put in a lot of work. The GMs could split up. Half stay at high rate pve and other half go to extreme pvp.