Epic Perfect World

hi

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
could this server get new set of armor, r8 is been here for a while now it's kinda boring playing with same gear just as it was back when was dragon gear only. so why not adding something new like fixed stats like it used to be so every player can be fair towards the next one? i see ppl complaining about my barb 900 str dmg (over 50k zerk crits  with few skills) for ppl that are more undergeared then i am, and if your answer is farm more that's worse solution you can come with because everyone knows that for pvp oriented players farming is stupid,boring,waste of time and they are either forced to donate (well ppl who got money don't actualy care) or just quit the server. even tho i never donated for my barb and i never will for those ppl who i 1v1 sometimes/pk it seems kinda unfair walking around and 1-2 shotting them. i won't talk about other classes, that remains for the players that play them (sins,wf,mg's,wr's etc etc.) so make something new, epw is only server which is alive when it comes to pvp, make it bigger then it already is and by any chance better.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Meh, good suggestion.

Angelica

I support this, however there would be many people - mostly the ones who donated for good r8 stats- RQing the server because of it, since it was just a waste of RL money for them.  :-\

Offline Bixos

Agatio be like : -________-
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Maybe dragon ascended gear?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
- if that gear would be better than r8, a lot of people would complain ('complain' is very small word, they would simply ragequit) due to the amount of resources they put into r8

- if the gear was worse than r8, what's the point in adding it? maybe just boost dragon gear slightly instead, so the server won't become a full farm fest with much lower pvp activity?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
r8 ruined everything i swear ._.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Pls add only  g13 gear and open 1.3.6 server :3333333333

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

Angelica

Pls add only  g13 gear and open 1.3.6 server :3333333333
Yes. Good idea.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
i want old epw 1.3.6 good old days aw

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Yes. Good idea.

Add new host with 1.3.6
So ppl can change server if they got bored

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Add new host with 1.3.6
So ppl can change server if they got bored
ye with g13 gear like chad said, would be great to 1v1 back in those times.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
ye with g13 gear like chad said, would be great to 1v1 back in those times.

+ server will more earn more ppl ;)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
r8 ruined everything i swear ._.
That's your opinion I respect. But if r8 ruined everything, server wouldn't be where it is now. Like you said it's probably the only stable international server with alive pvp.
While I agree that gear with random stats causes some imbalance, you need to also take into account that because of r8, players can 'perfect' their characters, make them stronger and enjoy them more. Having gear with random stats gives people something they can work for.
On the other hand, it's not difficult to get full dragon set. Once people get it, there would be a little left to do. Everyone would have same gear. And even though PvP would be more balanced, server would eventually become boring.