Epic Perfect World

Main map

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
Just open the door , and see the real word :D

He betta go to a water park! Thats a whole new world of creatures you'll neva have thought of making friends with.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm sorry but, this is a suggestion thread, not a another game thread. ^^

Yes, and this won't happen... So you want something new, change game. Easy as that. .-.

Alucardsupul

If you want to explore, play warcraft a little, not trial though, it sucks. Zones in Perfect world are far from perfection(even in morai) they are very boring. Go see Gilneas, I still visit it sometimes, just to see that place. Or Darnassus, really, wow has the best zones eva :tiger-1:

prepeared for the dumb replies

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
As a alternative to 'creating a new main map', depending on the developers knowledge and talent, i would suggest the possibility of:
1) creating a custom instance. Ive seen it on other servers. A 'new' map which held some sort of purpose (I.e. new pvp instance or new pve instance)
2) revamping an old unused instance for a new event or pve/pvp instance. Such as fb51 is used for Ares, you could revamp an old instance that is never used and give it a new purpose.

I doubt a whole new map will be created a but smaller new instance or a revamped old instance could possibly be considered as a new longer term project.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Yes, and this won't happen... So you want something new, change game. Easy as that. .-.

LETS HER DREAM A BETTER WORLD. LET PEOPLE DREAM A BETTER WORLD.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
LETS HER DREAM A BETTER WORLD. LET PEOPLE DREAM A BETTER WORLD.

I dream no prob :)))))

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
'Kay for the posts that were helpful, thank you. Like said I was just wondering about the whole thing, I didn't wanna change games like some people said. Was just a suggestion.

For the posts that were literally useless and just farming, theres other threads for that than a little suggestion one. :normal-19:

Sounds like a nice idea and is indeed possible.

At the original post, agatio can't actually create new stuff. Like IcyTech said once in a random thread;

So, it won't happen. Besides, if this could be done, can you imagine how long it would take? Main map isn't small so it would take quite a bit of time. From months, to 1 year.
Once again I was wondering about it. xD I know it would be hard and everything as well as take a while. I'm not that clueless to it. =P
Last Edit: Sept 07, 2013, 08:06 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.