Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
where can i find purified perfect stone?..can we farm that? :O
$y@M

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
1st way
is by doing card bosses .. when you kill last boss ( the one drop SLS) return the quest to the npc that gave you the quest in OHT and he will reward you token ..
you trade this token to same npc  for OHT gold gear .. decomp it and it give 1x puifried stone

2nd way
by crafting OHT gears .. you have a low chance to get gold gear ( lvl 100 gear ) decomp it and it give 1x puifried stone

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
As ahed said, however if you want the warsoul frag just buy it from the mysterious merchant in 1k. It costs  474 ec but that amount of ec is far less efford than getting this fragment in other ways.

edit-fixed EC amount
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2013, 03:31 pm by Feone

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
1st way
is by doing card bosses .. when you kill last boss ( the one drop SLS) return the quest to the npc that gave you the quest in OHT and he will reward you token ..
you trade this token to same npc  for OHT gold gear .. decomp it and it give 1x puifried stone

2nd way
by crafting OHT gears .. you have a low chance to get gold gear ( lvl 100 gear ) decomp it and it give 1x puifried stone
at 0.3% chance for gold oht mat

As ahed said, however if you want the warsoul frag just buy it from the mysterious merchant in 1k. It costs something like 350 ec but that amount of ec is far less efford than getting this fragment in other ways.
474 ec for each jakari

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
In PWI Warsoul frags were available in NW forges. They werent cheap, but you could, with patience, eventually get the entire warsoul weapon of your choice. Maybe add the fragments to the forges could also be a viable option?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
In PWI Warsoul frags were available in NW forges. They werent cheap, but you could, with patience, eventually get the entire warsoul weapon of your choice. Maybe add the fragments to the forges could also be a viable option?

This was removed to not screw over several nice farming options.

The jakari frag is not part of the farming options though, I've suggested adding it there before. 

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I actually quite like the idea of an alternative way of acquiring the Jakari frag and I think the NW forges is a nice idea. Would need to be a decent amount so it's not exploitable by BH farmers but a nice, different way of farming from the other WS frags.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Panda_monium

I actually quite like the idea of an alternative way of acquiring the Jakari frag and I think the NW forges is a nice idea. Would need to be a decent amount so it's not exploitable by BH farmers but a nice, different way of farming from the other WS frags.

200st per frag?
\(._.)/
    |
    |           (huehue maybe 250)
   / \

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
I've suggested adding it there before.

Sorry, I didnt know you had already, and I agree it should only be for Jakari, simply because of the ridiculously low chance of actually creating one, and sheer amount of time consumed to create the mats, and then have nothing to show for it due to to the low % chance of actually creating the frag.

Yeah in PWI 1 frag wasnt TOO expensive, but they had a lower cost there, than they should here because you needed a couple hundred of them to create the Warsoul Weapons. Here I would say a Jakari frag should cost between 75 and 150 st, or maybe even 75 ST and 3-5 SoW, that would keep the price fairly steady, but still allow people to farm them in under a month, instead of the MONTHS it could take to get enough PPS to have a CHANCE of creating 2 Jakari. This of course is just my 2 cents on the subject, and I'm sure I'm going to be called an idiot for suggesting it.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
I thought the chance of creating a Jakari fragment from PPS here was 100%?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
I thought the chance of creating a Jakari fragment from PPS here was 100%?

Youre right, i misspoke, the chance of creating gold OHT gear is 0.3% per craft. THATS the chance I was referring to.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
2nd way

Or farm your butt off in lunar getting the fragments, crystals, and essences. You can make the level 100 gear in lunar forges. First need to make Growth gear from lunar forges (level 95 gear), decompose, make into Deity gear.

But it takes a MASSIVE amount of lunar mats. Plus this way I believe is 100% chance? idk. Haven't taken time to farm that much lunar.
What am I even doing?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It's pointless to farm it. You could farm the ec for 10+ frags in the time you could farm 1 actual frag.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Or farm your butt off in lunar getting the fragments, crystals, and essences. You can make the level 100 gear in lunar forges. First need to make Growth gear from lunar forges (level 95 gear), decompose, make into Deity gear.

But it takes a MASSIVE amount of lunar mats. Plus this way I believe is 100% chance? idk. Haven't taken time to farm that much lunar.

Youre still talking about random drops and potentially weeks of farming for a couple gold gears. It's like farming TT for gold mats, regardless of the %chance of crafting the right items, it's still a shot in the dark at getting the gold mats to drop. I farmed TT for 3 weeks, 4 runs a day, 4 days a week, before i had enough gold mats to make my frags for my cube neck. It's still random chance of getting the mats you need, and FAR too time consuming to be practical.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Youre still talking about random drops and potentially weeks of farming for a couple gold gears. It's like farming TT for gold mats, regardless of the %chance of crafting the right items, it's still a shot in the dark at getting the gold mats to drop. I farmed TT for 3 weeks, 4 runs a day, 4 days a week, before i had enough gold mats to make my frags for my cube neck. It's still random chance of getting the mats you need, and FAR too time consuming to be practical.

People do farm TT & lunar fragments though.

The amount of efford the jakari one takes is just so disproportionally high that it's essentially not doable.