Epic Perfect World

A Fair Warning and Concern

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Good logic, horrible execution. Behaviors like that only promote violence, so again, i dont know where are you expecting to get by doing that.

Speaking as someone who would get spanked every now and again when I was little it didn't promote violence in me, I just learned not to screw up twice.

I'm for spanking but not over every little mistake, just the big screw ups.

On-Topic: Something should be done about idiotic treasure quest mob stealers. I hate KSers with a passion(and I mean hate, not a mere dislike) and I do think GMs should put a rule in place about KSing treasure quest mobs, of all bosses to KS there should be a rule about treasure quest bosses. I will be taking the advice of people here, I'll be using a stealth detection potion before I kill a boss to make sure nobody is there, I hoard Mystical Elixers so it isn't that hard to get them.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

This is really getting off topic. Could a GM or support member either close the topic or clean it up.  :-\

^...