Epic Perfect World

A Fair Warning and Concern

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I honestly hope you never have kids if you're expecting to get anywhere doing that.

Maybe, just maaaaybeeee his kids doesn't have to get beaten because they know how to respect others and not stealing their stuffs and swearing and harrassing etc etc etc... 
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I already do have kids. And I firmly believe that discipline begins with the child knowing that there will be consequences for their actions. And no I dont mean taking away toys, because kids will entertain themselves in their imagination, and thus do not learn anything. I mean making them afraid of screwing up in the same fashion twice.

Good logic, horrible execution. Behaviors like that only promote violence, so again, i dont know where are you expecting to get by doing that.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I already do have kids. And I firmly believe that discipline begins with the child knowing that there will be consequences for their actions. And no I dont mean taking away toys, because kids will entertain themselves in their imagination, and thus do not learn anything. I mean making them afraid of screwing up in the same fashion twice.

Yea for example.. When a kid burns itself in a fire of a candle, the kid knows it hurts and he wont do it again.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Good logic, horrible execution. Behaviors like that only promote violence, so again, i dont know where are you expecting to get by doing that.

How warped are you? Your logic is as solid as a soap bubble! A child will continue to push his limits until he is put in his place. You will NOT raise a child to show respect UNLESS you also let them know their will be CONSEQUENCES for their actions. In the 1950's kids were beaten with regularity, and those kids were ALWAYS respectful. Now a days kids are being taught that theyre perfect little angels and can do no wrong, then you see them on the news for beating a college student to death cus they were bored. Your world view needs to be set back to reality.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
You see them on the news for beating a college student to death cus they were bored.

Does this happen in America?
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
How warped are you? Your logic is as solid as a soap bubble! A child will continue to push his limits until he is put in his place. You will NOT raise a child to show respect UNLESS you also let them know their will be CONSEQUENCES for their actions. In the 1950's kids were beaten with regularity, and those kids were ALWAYS respectful. Now a days kids are being taught that theyre perfect little angels and can do no wrong, then you see them on the news for beating a college student to death cus they were bored. Your world view needs to be set back to reality.

True but using force against a kid, which is probably 1/3 of your size, is supposed to accomplish what. I also disagree with your opinion about the parents of the 50', that's not "discipline, it's putting a mere child into a situation of fear he cant run from only because he did something he didnt even know crap about, they're kids for a reason, they dont understand crap, you're supposed to guide them, not traumatize them. Im not telling to be a monk with them and dont do crap, of course you'll have to be strict at some point if they keep making the same mistake again and again, but if you straight away with the violence you're only going to mess up your kid's childhood, if not more, whatever they make any minuscule mistake.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Does this happen in America?

It happened 2 weeks ago. 3 teenagers beat an Australian college baseball player on holidays to death and threw him into traffic because they were bored.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
It happened 2 weeks ago. 3 teenagers beat an Australian college baseball player on holidays to death and threw him into traffic because they were bored.

Why am I not surprised that this stuff happens in America.   :rolleyes:
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
True but using force against a kid, which is probably 1/3 of your size, is supposed to accomplish what. I also disagree with your opinion about the parents of the 50', that's not "discipline, it's putting a mere child into a situation of fear he cant run from only because he did something he didnt even know crap about, they're kids for a reason, they dont understand crap, you're supposed to guide them, not traumatize them. Im not telling to be a monk with them and dont do crap, of course you'll have to be strict at some point if they keep making the same mistake again and again, but if you straight away with the violence you're only going to mess up your kid's childhood, if not more, whatever they make any minuscule mistake.

When my son is 18, and your child is (however old they are in 8 years) lets compare them. I'm willing to bet, my son is better behaved, more disciplined, and MUCH more respectful... BECAUSE I used firm discipline, not because I told him "You shouldnt do that because it might hurt someone's feelings"... No you tell a child no once!!! If they do it again, you put a switch across the back of their thighs! THATS teaching!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Why am I not surprised that this stuff happens in America.   :rolleyes:

Because parents have been brainwashed to think the tripe below is the way to raise their children!

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Because parents have been brainwashed to think the tripe below is the way to raise their children!

America being the focus word there.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

This is really getting off topic. Could a GM or support member either close the topic or clean it up.  :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
America being the focus word there.

Yeah I get it. I'm american, and if my son EVER pulled some crap like that, Not only would I deliver part of his body to the family of his victim, id then volunteer to sit on the jury and convict him my damn self.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
When my son is 18, and your child is (however old they are in 8 years) lets compare them. I'm willing to bet, my son is better behaved, more disciplined, and MUCH more respectful... BECAUSE I used firm discipline, not because I told him "You shouldnt do that because it might hurt someone's feelings"... No you tell a child no once!!! If they do it again, you put a switch across the back of their thighs! THATS teaching!

Since when is this a competition, and how in the world would you compare a mentally functional 18 years old person to a kid that barely knows about the life in general.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Parents aren't the only people who influence a child's behavior. You also have to think about their friends.  :-[