Epic Perfect World

A Fair Warning and Concern

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
LOL @ the arena and white name suggestions, do you people even know the limits of developers?

I made the suggestion as something that would be cool IF it could be done, I never asked for them to try and do it. There is a huge difference.

I mean, shit, I could farm back what I lost in a half hour, but why should some classless a-hole get away with larceny?

The worst part of it all is, people like Plague (who prolly does this kind of shit in game too) and others actually think it's funny that some people get upset when their time is wasted by some lazy asshole who cant even be bothered to do their own leg work.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
The worst part of it all is, people like Plague (who prolly does this kind of shit in game too) and others actually think it's funny that some people get upset when their time is wasted by some lazy asshole who cant even be bothered to do their own leg work.

That's a nice assumption you made there, but if I was ever going to earn by stealing from others, I would've done something that actually includes obtaining more than I can get by simple farming in that time. In other words, only retard players resort to this thing because they don't realize you can earn more without stealing.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
That's a nice assumption you made there, but if I was ever going to earn by stealing from others, I would've done something that actually includes obtaining more than I can get by simple farming in that time. In other words, only retard players resort to this thing because they don't realize you can earn more without stealing.

It was more an informed opinion rather than an assumption. Most of the time the only people who find stuff like this funny, are the people taking pleasure in the anger they caused in others, by stealing the kill in the first place.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
SHE called you a sassy pumpkin

but i think this should be fixed also even though i dont do it

dorothyerika

I do admit,I did that by accident to someone's mother because it was the first time I did it.But I dont think its fair either ; )

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Well I must admit I stole a few treasure hunt bosses, but only when I was in the area to look for a worldboss/we. I don't see how it can be that bad, after all this is not a single player game.. And really, the reward from treasure hunt is so low, that you barely lose anything.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
I guess I believe in values and morals and ethics ....and you?

This isn't church.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Cheebee

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
This isn't church.

I actually believe that morals and values extend beyond the church doors ....ain't that how it should be?  That's how my parents raised me.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
I actually believe that morals and values extend beyond the church doors ....ain't that how it should be?  That's how my parents raised me.

Kudos to you then.

But, this is the internet. Where you're playing a game practically filled with kids. You're expecting morals and values to be shown and come into play?

Really?
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
But this is a game, you wont find that here, nor anywhere on the internet.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Well I must admit I stole a few treasure hunt bosses, but only when I was in the area to look for a worldboss/we. I don't see how it can be that bad, after all this is not a single player game.. And really, the reward from treasure hunt is so low, that you barely lose anything.

Durin 2x the rewards increase exponentially. Consider stealing a map 5 "enlightened boss during a 2x thats 12 drops items that are worth 24 ec each thats 288 ec from ONE mob. Do that a few times a day and thats THOUSANDS of ec someone ELSE worked for, that youre collecting. I think you'd be pissed if someone stole that kind of ec from you, after you did all the work to get that far too.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Kudos to you then.

But, this is the internet. Where you're playing a game practically filled with kids. You're expecting morals and values to be shown and come into play?

Really?

Then clearly the kids have not been beaten enough.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Then clearly the kids have not been beaten enough.

I honestly hope you never have kids if you're expecting to get anywhere doing that.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
I honestly hope you never have kids if you're expecting to get anywhere doing that.

I already do have kids. And I firmly believe that discipline begins with the child knowing that there will be consequences for their actions. And no I dont mean taking away toys, because kids will entertain themselves in their imagination, and thus do not learn anything. I mean making them afraid of screwing up in the same fashion twice.

And I hope you ARE planning to have kids thinking a time out will teach them anything. Come see me when theyre 13 and asking you to bail them out for setting the neighbor's cat on fire cus they thought it would be fun. Yeah a time out solves lots /sarcasm. Good luck raising kids without discipline.