Epic Perfect World

How can i heal a broken Heart? </3

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
LOL.. Its cool when the only option is to EAT..
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
XD. Well thnx for that..  ^-^
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
It takes time to learn how to get over love pain:)
First step would be to understand that love is a part of human biology. 2nd step would be to start taking male-female relationships less seriously, more partnership/fun-based. Boys and girls are very different, think differently, have different needs.
Try focusing on yourself, become independent, strong, know what you want. Do not look for happiness on the outside, just find it inside. Just learn to go for the right people, nice, smart and sensitive ones:)
Wanna be happy in love? Know who you are, what you want and treat your partner the way you wanna be treated (put it through  a male-female filter though):)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You make it sound like being fat is a bad thing. I've been a big guy all of my life, and somehow I managed to find TWO different women who were willing to marry me, both of which I either do, or am having children with. And thats not counting the other shorter term relationships ive been involved in in my life. The fact that youre so obsessed with a person's weight (including your own) shows how shallow you really are. I've never been known as a raving beauty, and ive never cared all that much what my partners looked like, but I've always managed to wind up with a woman that truly cared about me. I think the moment you're comfortable enough with yourself to be happy finding someone who accepts you for who and what you are, instead of how "hot" they or you yourself are, is the moment you'll truly find happiness in life.

And OP, the best advice I can give you is; stop validating your own existence with the fact that you have someone as your "significant other" and get comfortable with yourself. You will never find happiness with another person until you can be happy with yourself first.

Well said.  My husband's fluffy too, and he makes the best damn blanket/teddy bear in the world!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

DJBFF

Well said.  My husband's fluffy too, and he makes the best damn blanket/teddy bear in the world!
:x i don't really care about appearance, i liked the most ugly guys of the world, but they were the kindest people i have ever known, and that's why i loved them.

if there were more people like that, that would be great....

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
u just need a cleric or mystic for healing a broken heart :normal-4: :normal-1:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
:x i don't really care about appearance, i liked the most ugly guys of the world, but they were the kindest people i have ever known, and that's why i loved them.

if there were more people like that, that would be great....

Personally, I don't find myself that attractive to pass judgement.  I rather go for the nice plain Johns than the asshole buff body type.

Stay Classy.

DJBFF

Personally, I don't find myself that attractive to pass judgement.  I rather go for the nice plain Johns than the asshole buff body type.
guys my age don't think im attractive either, but yet i always find people that love me <3

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
-only read first post- (I'm super lazy today sorry.) But anyways , What I like to do when I'm down is hang out with family. Being around someone who cares for you helps a lot. If that can't happen for whatever situation then I'll phone a few friends and ask them if they want to have a movie night. (My friends usually know what that means) We go buy a whole bunch of snacks, mostly junk food, Sweets, and maybe even some dinner? Depends. But the main thing we choose is a hilarious comedy so we all can laugh and have a good time.

Usually, after the movie I won't feel so bad because I probably would of laughed so much depending on the movie. If its not the movie, Then its because I had some quality time with my friends that I've known for along time.

Imo you should figure out what you like doing, Something that calms you down. Something that gets you nice and relaxed. Once you find w/e that is do it. If you can't find anything, Try getting to work on a project or something. Working keeps your mind off things like pain, Emotional issues and other stuff.. Hope you feel better if you haven't already.
  :smiley:

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Step 1: Buy lots of cats
Step 2: Buy lots of icecream
Step 3: ????
Step 4: PROFIT!!!

+1000.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Don't know what made you think it was a good idea to post that question on here, this is a gaming forum not a relationship advice forum.

You make it sound like being fat is a bad thing.

Name one positive thing about it.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Name one positive thing about it.

You don't have to worry about getting fatter and can eat endless rivers of gravy.

You get free gym memberships from your doctor and can go breathe heavily on a treadmill while you watch hot men.

You can slap people with your fatass titties with the force of a mach 19 sandbag.

dorothyerika

You can slap people with your fatass titties with the force of a mach 19 sandbag.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
You don't have to worry about getting fatter and can eat endless rivers of gravy.

You get free gym memberships from your doctor and can go breathe heavily on a treadmill while you watch hot men.

You make a perfect cheap blanket for cuddling.

You can never be mistaken as a druggie.  This isn't to say that all thin people are druggies, but as there is a such thing as too fat, there is also too thin.

Anyways, stop derailing the thread.

Stay Classy.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well this changed topics quickly.