Epic Perfect World

How can i heal a broken Heart? </3

DJBFF

Thank you again and again friend (s),By the way,i felt the hard feelings are gone when theres people who advice and make you feel that you are also deserves to be happy. I hope to see you in game and loved to have a conversation. :)
you're very welcome =3

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Sad story, 10/10 would read again. =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Sometime i just feel unhappy because of the things that happends im my life,lots of trial even in love,because theres the time when the person you love dont have the time for you or shall i say her love fades,im just saying this because i cant keep up with the sadness within me,i put all my time in playing but i cant fight my emotions. im so sad.. :'(

thats so sad but try not to think about it and ye do somethings u like to drag u out of that sadness....

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
The only answer is 'time' it's hard to get trough, but what i did was going out with friends and keep on moving, she forgot about you( in some kind of way) now u do the same.  Sitting and thinking about it will make it worse. What i did was deleting her of what'sapp, facebook. So you won't try to message her or something. Because then you keep thinking about her.

+1 fabio speaks the truth beri wise words. Tbh go out and have fun try new things do stupid things and just live your life man there will always be girls in life. I know where you are coming from man. Keep your heard up and embrace your dreams.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
And get fat.

You make it sound like being fat is a bad thing. I've been a big guy all of my life, and somehow I managed to find TWO different women who were willing to marry me, both of which I either do, or am having children with. And thats not counting the other shorter term relationships ive been involved in in my life. The fact that youre so obsessed with a person's weight (including your own) shows how shallow you really are. I've never been known as a raving beauty, and ive never cared all that much what my partners looked like, but I've always managed to wind up with a woman that truly cared about me. I think the moment you're comfortable enough with yourself to be happy finding someone who accepts you for who and what you are, instead of how "hot" they or you yourself are, is the moment you'll truly find happiness in life.

And OP, the best advice I can give you is; stop validating your own existence with the fact that you have someone as your "significant other" and get comfortable with yourself. You will never find happiness with another person until you can be happy with yourself first.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline caitotino

• Beginner
Heal a broken heart? call a cleric!!!
 Ok it wasn't funny...

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I really hope you're talking about heartbreak in real life, not some pixel-love relationship. If you're talking real life, time heals all wounds. Try to spend some time with friends in good company. In time, things will get better. Plenty of more "fish in the sea." (Most cliche' saying ever.)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Nothing wrong with being a fluffy.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

AuRaGeN

Listen to good music.

dorothyerika

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

Offline Vionn

Step 1: Buy lots of cats
Step 2: Buy lots of icecream
Step 3: ????
Step 4: PROFIT!!!

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
Sometime i just feel unhappy because of the things that happends im my life,lots of trial even in love,because theres the time when the person you love dont have the time for you or shall i say her love fades,im just saying this because i cant keep up with the sadness within me,i put all my time in playing but i cant fight my emotions. im so sad.. :'(

Dont worry be happy it's not like the end of the world for you, sooner or later all these feelings you have right now will be gone trust me  ;). Times like this you don't need to be alone it will just makes you think how pity your situation is.

Have a bonding moments with your close friends do the crazy stuff your doin before, or going out with your family. whatever it is  just go out and have fun. And most of all dont forget to take your daily dose of playing EPW  :normal-42:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

:'( see you next thread pythe