Epic Perfect World

How can i heal a broken Heart? </3

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Sometime i just feel unhappy because of the things that happends im my life,lots of trial even in love,because theres the time when the person you love dont have the time for you or shall i say her love fades,im just saying this because i cant keep up with the sadness within me,i put all my time in playing but i cant fight my emotions. im so sad.. :'(
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

DJBFF

Sometime i just feel unhappy because of the things that happends im my life,lots of trial even in love,because theres the time when the person you love dont have the time for you or shall i say her love fades,im just saying this because i cant keep up with the sadness within me,i put all my time in playing but i cant fight my emotions. im so sad.. :'(
welcome to my life. go out with friends, meet other girls (if you're a boy). try to keep your mind off of that person.

vlntbty

I really hope you're talking about heartbreak in real life, not some pixel-love relationship. If you're talking real life, time heals all wounds. Try to spend some time with friends in good company. In time, things will get better. Plenty of more "fish in the sea." (Most cliche' saying ever.)

The only answer is 'time' it's hard to get trough, but what i did was going out with friends and keep on moving, she forgot about you( in some kind of way) now u do the same.  Sitting and thinking about it will make it worse. What i did was deleting her of what'sapp, facebook. So you won't try to message her or something. Because then you keep thinking about her.
substance..

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Thank you for the advices! Yes this is in real life,but sometime,after meeting up with friends usually happends is when im all alone on my room when its evening ang prepare my self to bed.. if i just can format my brian then that would be my 1 thing ill gonna do.. :(
Thank you for the advices! Yes this is in real life,but sometime,after meeting up with friends usually happends is when im all alone on my room when its evening ang prepare my self to bed.. if i just can format my brian then that would be my 1 thing ill gonna do.. :(
Just check what i just said.
substance..

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Mmm. Cry your eyes out, eat weird foods, watch sad movies, mope. Get it all out. Then breathe and try to move past it. You may not feel good, may not want to, but as a smart woman told me "Fake it till you make it". Even if you don't feel like smiling, smile. If you don't feel like meeting someone new, go find new friends. Make yourself until it becomes natural. You will heal, trust me on this. And remember everything happens for a reason.  Just because one girl didn't work with you, doesn't mean that it will always be like that or that she was the only one out there for you. Y'all broke up because you were meant to find that one special person for you. :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Thank you all guys for sharing ang for the advices, Somehow i feel good. Your all right and ill try to do all of that,i should be happy. BTW Thank you again.

DJBFF

Mmm. Cry your eyes out, eat weird foods, watch sad movies, mope. Get it all out. Then breathe and try to move past it. You may not feel good, may not want to, but as a smart woman told me "Fake it till you make it". Even if you don't feel like smiling, smile. If you don't feel like meeting someone new, go find new friends. Make yourself until it becomes natural. You will heal, trust me on this. And remember everything happens for a reason.  Just because one girl didn't work with you, doesn't mean that it will always be like that or that she was the only one out there for you. Y'all broke up because you were meant to find that one special person for you. :-\

Those are all good tips for me, but, lmao, im hated in my city LOL (well, by some kids, and then they're spreading rumors that aren't true) so it makes it hard to make friends xD But, i got friends here that make me happy ^^

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
We spend 3 and a half years together,but this day,i accept whats the reality. all of those memories,bonds,i love you's,and hugs,. Thank you for your unconditional love and for everything. Adios!

DJBFF

We spend 3 and a half years together,but this day,i accept whats the reality. all of those memories,bonds,i love you's,and hugs,. Thank you for your unconditional love and for everything. Adios!
*hugs* good luck....

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Well thank you again guys. I just have to keep playing EPW,Coz this game rocks. I played since 2007 with different versions,and here i can make a lot of friends,that last forever! Thank you guys. :smiley:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Those are all good tips for me, but, lmao, im hated in my city LOL (well, by some kids, and then they're spreading rumors that aren't true) so it makes it hard to make friends xD But, i got friends here that make me happy ^^

It isn't the end of things darling. When you get older you can move away and start new. Just hold on strong until then!  :-\ Just because your friends are online, doesn't make them any different from real life friends. It just means you can't punch them out when they are annoying *cough*myboyfriend*cough*. :rolleyes:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

DJBFF

It isn't the end of things darling. When you get older you can move away and start new. Just hold on strong until then!  :-\ Just because your friends are online, doesn't make them any different from real life friends. It just means you can't punch them out when they are annoying *cough*myboyfriend*cough*. :rolleyes:

LOL, well, i wouldn't hurt my friends c: they're too kind for that <3

eleanorr per example xD

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Thank you again and again friend (s),By the way,i felt the hard feelings are gone when theres people who advice and make you feel that you are also deserves to be happy. I hope to see you in game and loved to have a conversation. :)