Epic Perfect World

Remove Boss corpse in TT

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
So I'm sure I'm not the only TT farmer that is annoyed by the fact that the boss corpse acaparates all drops and sometimes you have to pick everything up to make sure you missed no Epic Coin Chest. Is there any way you can make the boss's body dissapear right after he dies so we can pick the drops faster?
P.S. : I'm talking mostly about TT 2-3 since most of TT 3-3 bosses dissapear right after.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Great suggestion. Thumbs up  :tiger-25:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It will be done very soon.

DJBFF

So I'm sure I'm not the only TT farmer that is annoyed by the fact that the boss corpse acaparates all drops and sometimes you have to pick everything up to make sure you missed no Epic Coin Chest. Is there any way you can make the boss's body dissapear right after he dies so we can pick the drops faster?
P.S. : I'm talking mostly about TT 2-3 since most of TT 3-3 bosses dissapear right after.
one of the best ideas i have read till now :|

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
If  you put the pick  up key on a hot key, 1-9 or f1-f8 you don't need to wait for the boss to disappear you just hold down the button. Also you can get items that drop in the walls that way.

Level 30 base

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
If  you put the pick  up key on a hot key, 1-9 or f1-f8 you don't need to wait for the boss to disappear you just hold down the button. Also you can get items that drop in the walls that way.
I know, but I don't wanna pick 30 items in which 10 are chests. A big waste of time.
i feel like i'm dead

DJBFF

I know, but I don't wanna pick 30 items in which 10 are chests. A big waste of time.
get 1 epic coin chest, the rest, fil lyour inventory with stuff that TT doesn't drop, press the F1-F8 or 1-9 and you'll only grab the chests.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It will be done very soon.

Awesome.

It's not that the corpse makes it impossible to get the loot. It's just an unneccesary nuisance.