Epic Perfect World

Drawing tips

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I can draw penis, very nice. If any' need lesson.  :-\

DJBFF

I waaaaant! :normal-4:

you're all too kind.<3
LIES D: BTW KERA when im done with tali imma start with yours i think xD if i recall, you're next in line c:

DJBFF

I can draw penis, very nice. If any' need lesson.  :-\
gtfo

Offline Nya❤

that'd be great, ill add the section tutorials to the thread once i got a few GOOD tutorials i can use xD i can just make the drawing n stuff on said and make the tut on photoshop <3

i can relate to the lazyness of the making full body stuff, you gotta be so accurate n stuff, and chibi is more fun to draw
Mm.
I'm doing a SAI tut if I have time though, because livestream makes me lag anyways, and SAI is lighter than Photoshop..even though I do have quite a bit of RAM, but still.
Oh, setting up Livestream like now, so I'l post the link when I finish.

Hi ❤

DJBFF

Mm.
I'm doing a SAI tut if I have time though, because livestream makes me lag anyways, and SAI is lighter than Photoshop..even though I do have quite a bit of RAM, but still.
Oh, setting up Livestream like now, so I'l post the link when I finish.
Um... i can't really livestream cause of massive lag, my compu crashes 90% of the times i live stream, so, i do picture tutorials xD

???
wasn't meant to be rude... was just, NO PENISES IN MY THREADS QQ im a kid y'know...

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
LIES D: BTW KERA when im done with tali imma start with yours i think xD if i recall, you're next in line c:

No lies.
I can't wait amg! <3

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Um... i can't really livestream cause of massive lag, my compu crashes 90% of the times i live stream, so, i do picture tutorials xD
wasn't meant to be rude... was just, NO PENISES IN MY THREADS QQ im a kid y'know...

Would you ever accept an eye drawing?

DJBFF

No lies.
I can't wait amg! <3
imma try full effort too xD srsly, the sketch was 30 min abt a month ago, the lineart was 1h, the coloring (not even at half i think) was 4h D:

DJBFF

Would you ever accept an eye drawing?
nothing sexual is fine.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
nothing sexual is fine.
Eye is an organ. So is p33n. I don't see why can one get accepted and the other not? ???

DJBFF

Eye is an organ. So is p33n. I don't see why can one get accepted and the other not? ???
._. no they're not o-o well, an eye isn't sexual....

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
._. no they're not o-o well, an eye isn't sexual....

Some people do find it such... Y'kno..fetishes..

DJBFF

Some people do find it such... Y'kno..fetishes..
lmao, well, let's keep this on topic :I

I can make a tutorial after i finished tali? like, the drawing is kera :3

Offline Nya❤

http://www.livestream.com/tutorials123
Gonna start making a tutorial soon for sketchy lineart I guess. .-.
And maybe colors.
Probably 2 part since i'm busy ><

Hi ❤