Wiz
9 (16.7%)
sins
9 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: Sept 10, 2013, 03:57 pm

best Characters

DJBFF

20k pdef, and uber low HP, especially if wearing Dragonscale. So still quite easy to drop..
then youre sharding your hear wong.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Preferably a class with APS or with multiple AoEs.

Always perfered sins for farming tbh
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Vionn

Seeker best easymode class. If you don't know how to play any class roll one, then bang your head on the keyboard to kill shit.

Offline Vionn

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Don't forget, metal combo from 1 to 9.  :normal-3:

Mittens #1 seeker. Don't forget to vortex in the middle of pk.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
3 spark, IG, cloud eruption, vortex op.

you hack life with that combo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline kevin363

• men cry too
hi this would be my first post :o from the age+ i playing this game :D i really enjoy it but lets talk about the best char .   No char is better than other what  you only need to be pro or calling it " better than others" is the ec  so if u farm like me you will be pro . but i havent used any of the ec i have farmed  . ill post a SS i got today and hope u enjoy this ec SS :D cost much work D: but what i did today like 3-4 hours ago is drop them all  x9999 ec stack on  a random place so if ur lucky  u maybe found 1 . why about this ? i really dont know why but well after those 300k ec i had i think the objetive of the game would have ended for me but  because i like this pw i just dropped them and im going to farm many more again ! to be more time with u here guys :3 my in game carácter is Kuroiso  . as i said is my first post so i maybe dont include the SS because im noob and dont know how to do it but  let me time and ill learn   :smiley: :police:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
hi this would be my first post :o from the age+ i playing this game :D i really enjoy it but lets talk about the best char .   No char is better than other what  you only need to be pro or calling it " better than others" is the ec  so if u farm like me you will be pro . but i havent used any of the ec i have farmed  . ill post a SS i got today and hope u enjoy this ec SS :D cost much work D: but what i did today like 3-4 hours ago is drop them all  x9999 ec stack on  a random place so if ur lucky  u maybe found 1 . why about this ? i really dont know why but well after those 300k ec i had i think the objetive of the game would have ended for me but  because i like this pw i just dropped them and im going to farm many more again ! to be more time with u here guys :3 my in game carácter is Kuroiso  . as i said is my first post so i maybe dont include the SS because im noob and dont know how to do it but  let me time and ill learn   :smiley: :police:

dude that was so dumb..you could've got the best stats on r8...or maybe even gear other chars.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥

Why do I have a feeling this was photoshopped?
Read this and grow up

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Werebeast stomp all.

Offline Vionn

Why do I have a feeling this was photoshopped?

Offline Aleya

I wonder why you have no endgears ? O.O

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I died a little inside.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
I wonder why you have no endgears ? O.O
Read this and grow up

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
You don't say

No need to be rude.
Read this and grow up

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful