Epic Perfect World

Donation Shop barrier

DJBFF

Life's not fair. Deal with it.
ikr... q.q

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Life's not fair. Deal with it.
It's okay. Not like I wanted that much a char renamed to actually donate. Could use my money ( more likely, mom's money ) on better stuff.

DJBFF

It's okay. Not like I wanted that much a char renamed to actually donate. Could use my money ( more likely, mom's money ) on better stuff.
True xD Same here, but i am not allowed to buy stuff through the internet LOL

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
...is cheap.
Umm 10$ is not cheap. Especially when ppl have kids/pets or even houses they take care of. Not to mention having to waste 20$ in gas to get a gift card to donate and even then u have to pay another 5$ in tax for the card....
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Umm 10$ is not cheap. Especially when ppl have kids/pets or even houses they take care of. Not to mention having to waste 20$ in gas to get a gift card to donate and even then u have to pay another 5$ in tax for the card....
It actually costs $10 flat, which isn't even some money worth mentioning, unless you're a third world country citizen, no offense.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
It actually costs $10 flat, which isn't even some money worth mentioning, unless you're a third world country citizen, no offense.
Wow u really didn't read. The only place for me to get a gift card to donate is Wal-Mart go on there site and look. And yes 10$ is allot. Sorry we can't all be silver spooned like most. Or have a parent near by with a CC.... Some of us live by are selves and struggle.  :normal-20: Now can children stop putting in there 2 cent's about what they think is cheap... Live homeless like i did for 2 years and you will understand that cheap is FREE and even then nothing is FREE.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Then I must be rich as hell. ???

Anyways, now that they're tradeable there shouldn't be much bickering. You can just buy one off of a player for EC or whatever they're selling it for. I'd wait until the demand for them was reduced though.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Wow u really didn't read. The only place for me to get a gift card to donate is Wal-Mart go on there site and look. And yes 10$ is allot. Sorry we can't all be silver spooned like most. Or have a parent near by with a CC.... Some of us live by are selves and struggle.  :normal-20: Now can children stop putting in there 2 cent's about what they think is cheap... Live homeless like i did for 2 years and you will understand that cheap is FREE and even then nothing is FREE.

PayPal would be the best option. And well, I don't have children, but I do own 9 cats and a parrot, nor I am silver spooned 'like most'. I'm not even 20 yet and sometimes have up to 3 jobs a day, I moved to a new house which I bought, 70% of that money given was earned by me, the rest added up by my mother who insisted to help, I've spent extra $2K just on fixing the house and I've had stomach surgery not even a week ago, + all the meds cost and doctor payment, etc and I'm not trying to sound rude, nor spoiled, but $10 is really nothing. Considering that I live in Serbia, a country where you could actually feed a family with $10..

Oh yeah, I was raised as a poor kid, my mother would've been lucky if she managed to make up to $10 a day, but she's smart and strong woman, 3 of her organs had to get taken out due to the bad conditions we used to live in when I was a kiddo, but that didn't stop her from being successful, nor stopped me from finishing 2 high schools before even turning 18.
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2013, 07:08 pm by Mx11y

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
PayPal would be the best option. And well, I don't have children, but I do own 9 cats and a parrot, nor I am silver spooned 'like most'. I'm not even 20 yet and sometimes have up to 3 jobs a day, I moved to a new house which I bought, 70% of that money given was earned by me, the rest added up by my mother who insisted to help, I've spent extra $2K just on fixing the house and I've had stomach surgery not even a week ago, + all the meds cost and doctor payment, etc and I'm not trying to sound rude, nor spoiled, but $10 is really nothing. Considering that I live in Serbia, a country where you could actually feed a family with $10..

Oh yeah, I was raised as a poor kid, my mother would've been lucky if she managed to make up to $10 a day, but she's smart and strong woman, 3 of her organs had to get taken out due to the bad conditions we used to live in when I was a kiddo, but that didn't stop her from being successful, nor stopped me from finishing 2 high schools before even turning 18.
I'm not saying 10$ is all i got, but i say it's stupid giving money only for a rename. I could use em on alot of other stuff that might help me more ing. My mother never said "no" when I asked her to donate for me. ( i used to donate on the server i played before epic ) But at least there that 10$ would mean a lot in the game lol... Maybe some ppl want to change only one letter in their name or add smth... just for that I wouldnt pay 10$.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm not saying 10$ is all i got, but i say it's stupid giving money only for a rename. I could use em on alot of other stuff that might help me more ing. My mother never said "no" when I asked her to donate for me. ( i used to donate on the server i played before epic ) But at least there that 10$ would mean a lot in the game lol... Maybe some ppl want to change only one letter in their name or add smth... just for that I wouldnt pay 10$.
You very mature kitty .
I love you.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I honestly expected it to be more. ._. Maybe not PW private servers, but there are many MMO games that set their name change service at $10 per alteration.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I didn't say, "Hey, let's all go donate, because it's cheap!"... I'm just saying, I see people finding excuses to get shit easier because they don't want/are unable to donate. I totally support that option such as name change is supposed to be donated (only) for. And yes I could get it too, just like anybody else on this server, but I don't see a reason for one.

Muffinyumyum very kawaii name. gg

yunie1

I thought you could get points by voting. :>

Mystic's name forever ugly.  :normal-13:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I thought you could get points by voting. :>

Mystic's name forever ugly.  :normal-13:

You get name change, you put another ugly name. So why waste money. '-'

yunie1

You get name change, you put another ugly name. So why waste money. '-'

Shut up now OR I sell Darkness and pay for it. :normal-5: