Epic Perfect World

You wanted this, haters <3 ~#Swaggs

Nice, I didn't even know 240p still exists until this. o.o
Lol, ya sawrry, filmed by a friend.
substance..

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
The music and the choreography fits perfectly, good job.
That's not being honest that is starting drama again, just leave it out this post, ty.

LOL.
The music and the choreography fits perfectly, good job.
Well, ironic i just felt the music and just did something lol
substance..

DJBFF

Well, ironic i just felt the music and just did something lol
Welcome to my life. A year ago i went to a party and i just danced randomly. Everyone said i danced well  :-[
I love C-Walk but I like how he is dancing.Honestly I can't dance like him so... I can't comment about the style :) or anything
Well, everyone has their opinion i can't influend that
substance..
Welcome to my life. A year ago i went to a party and i just danced randomly. Everyone said i danced well  :-[

Ow damn girl! That's nice
substance..

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
omfg I wish I could dance too D:
I tried learn C-Walk but got nothing just the V

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Did you film this with a toaster?
Did you film this with a toaster?
Lol again, a friend filmed this he has some blackberry thing, hehe. Sawry
substance..

DJBFF

Ow damn girl! That's nice
Mhm, love that ability, when i took dancing lessons for the lol (THEY WERE FREE) i couldn't keep the choreography in my head xD So, i just did what everyone else did :x after the lesson: "DENISE! YOU DANCE SO FCKING WELL!" But honestly, i can't keep up with the moves so i just do some random stuff xD

omfg I wish I could dance too D:
I tried learn C-Walk but got nothing just the V
Practice makes perfect ;) Some are born with the perfectionism in dancing, the other just need practice c:

practice and ill gib chu cookies

EricaMurcas

Nice! It was a tad bit stiff at the beginning, but once you caught your rhythm, you did very well.
Actually, @Denise, i never had any lessons i performed with afro jack etc. And i still am going
My quote, feel music like you're having sex.
substance..

DJBFF

Nice! It was a tad bit stiff at the beginning, but once you caught your rhythm, you did very well.
That's true xD

I would film myself dancing but that'd be too embarrassing :I

DJBFF

Actually, @Denise, i never had any lessons i performed with afro jack etc. And i still am going
My quote, feel music like you're having sex.
The lessons were 4 months ago xD Last year was the party, i just took them for the lolz, i have too much free time xD Lately my drawing motivation sucks so i can't finish the drawings xD And as i said, some ppl are born with it, others need practice