Epic Perfect World

How to mend a Broken Heart :(

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Just an advice, if a girl says she needs some space, there must be something wrong. But it seems to me like you are too attached, maybe you should be a bit more independent and don't always run after her. It may sound harsh, but most of the girls don't like clingy guys and they start feeling like they are losing their freedom. Just relax and go out with friends or anything.

This is the best advice.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The ultimate solution to a broken heart: chocolate.  LOTS AND LOTS of chocolate.

Seriously though, if it was meant to be, she'll be back.  If not, well there's friendship.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline zuchini

• "I never Met a Chocolate I didn't Like"
  • Faction: Ducks
Let me heal your broken heart  :smiley: just kidding...Don't worry, you will be fine soon. Go out with friends and have fun. Forget her....Date someone else :d

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
im so broken at the moment. to love and to get hurt to love and get sucked! <-- Wat?

Eat delicious food, listen to good music, play games, watch movies, go for a walk or a run, workout?  :tiger-35:
Do whatever you enjoy doing and distract yourself from those nasty feelings of hurt.  :tiger-42:
Crying and feeling shit isn't going to benefit you in any way.  :monkey-1:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Crying and feeling shit isn't going to benefit you in any way.  :monkey-1:

Offline deathkrypto

• Beginner
  • Your the only thing thats right :(
Let me heal your broken heart  :smiley: just kidding...Don't worry, you will be fine soon. Go out with friends and have fun. Forget her....Date someone else :d
sure why not ^^, yeah forget her for how days? months? year? this is torture :(

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
sure why not ^^, yeah forget her for how days? months? year? this is torture :(

Forever if it comes down to it.

Not to sound harsh, but it's very rare for love at a young age to go on for long.  I dunno how old you are but judging by how hard you're taking this, you're not out of high school yet.  Enjoy yourself!  I was single for most my high school life, and yes it did suck to be a third wheel at times, but I also had single friends to balance it out.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline deathkrypto

• Beginner
Just an advice, if a girl says she needs some space, there must be something wrong. But it seems to me like you are too attached, maybe you should be a bit more independent and don't always run after her. It may sound harsh, but most of the girls don't like clingy guys and they start feeling like they are losing their freedom. Just relax and go out with friends or anything.

we are very attached but this time she runs out of chances on me, maybe ill just wait for her call, man im still hoping, i just love her, ive got no friends, i leave them for her im all alone irl damn!

Offline deathkrypto

• Beginner
Forever if it comes down to it.

Not to sound harsh, but it's very rare for love at a young age to go on for long.  I dunno how old you are but judging by how hard you're taking this, you're not out of high school yet.  Enjoy yourself!  I was single for most my high school life, and yes it did suck to be a third wheel at times, but I also had single friends to balance it out.

its okay bro, im 24 a Mechanical Engingeer, but this love for her is for real, yeah so hard, so many sacrifices? so any good moments? ive been so close to her family, im always in there house, oh God im missing her :(

Angelica

we are very attached but this time she runs out of chances on me, maybe ill just wait for her call, man im still hoping, i just love her, ive got no friends, i leave them for her im all alone irl damn!
That's the biggest mistake people do in relationships. Leave friends. You should never do that. If the person you are with makes you cut your contact to your friends, that is no good and shows that they care about their own happiness more than yours. Also, always think about it that the relationship could end anytime and what will you do then? No friends, nobody you have, that would suck.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Best solution if she wants space: find yourself a hobby.  Find something else to do to keep you distracted.  Trying to chase after women and figure out what they want never works.  They don't even know what they want half the time.  Either she'll work it out and give you a call, or you'll have plenty of time to find another thing to make you happy.  This could be a new person who may interest you, new friends, or maybe just something to do.

Sitting around thinking sad thoughts usually only makes things worse.  One sad thought leads to another, and before you know it; you'll be staring at the ceiling thinking about every depressing thing that's ever happened to you.

Last time Cynix broke up with someone, he downloaded epic and rolled 10 characters lol.  Everyone should have some form of distraction in their life.  Relying on other people for happiness doesn't always work, sadly.
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2013, 02:11 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40
Girls are weird creatures bro, space means '' I don't want to be with you anymore, but i will tell you i need space''
So i need to agree on YouJelly on this one. +1
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2013, 02:35 pm by ★FabioLicious★
substance..

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
That's the biggest mistake people do in relationships. Leave friends. You should never do that. If the person you are with makes you cut your contact to your friends, that is no good and shows that they care about their own happiness more than yours. Also, always think about it that the relationship could end anytime and what will you do then? No friends, nobody you have, that would suck.

+1000
Not only does it leave you alone if things go sour in the relationship, but it leaves your friends really hurt too. I was always on the receiving end of it and it's a sucky place to be.
A healthy relationship should be a balance of time together, time alone and time with friends. Spending 24/7 together only leads to frustration and 'needing space'.

It will get easier, but I've always thought that if you don't feel pain when it ends, then it never meant much in the first place.

My best wishes to you :(

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
What is broken can only get fixed with time my friend... You should not focus on love relashionships now, try to go out with friends and to be happy that way ^^ Hope things get better for you <3

very good advice :)

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi