Epic Perfect World

Old names

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
is it possible to check if the name i want still in game system without using it? i know i can check by creating new char but is there any other way to see if the name taken or not?

also now since we got this new service. can agatio run inactive accounts check and delete those old inactive names

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No character will be deleted from game, even if it's inactive.
And I may add a name checking thing to the panel. Today or up to few days, depending how difficult it is to code it.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

And I may add a name checking thing to the panel. Today or up to few days, depending how difficult it is to code it.

that would be nice

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
Try adding the name you wish to use to your black list. It will say if the player doesn't exist, thus the name you typed is available for use.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thank you for sharing this information.  :)

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Aleya

i thought players can buy this via gold x.x

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
Try adding the name you wish to use to your black list. It will say if the player doesn't exist, thus the name you typed is available for use.

o.o what.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
No character will be deleted from game, even if it's inactive.

Even names that were logged once 2 years ago and never again? :normal-38:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Even names that were logged once 2 years ago and never again? :normal-38:

still think those names with 1yr+ in inactive accounts that still level 1 or 110  should be removed.
i also suggested ID stone cooldown to be at least a month so ppl don't abuse it. but i don't think any of these will be granted  :tiger-18: :tiger-38:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
still think those names with 1yr+ in inactive accounts that still level 1 or 110  should be removed.
i also suggested ID stone cooldown to be at least a month so ppl don't abuse it. but i don't think any of these will be granted  :tiger-18: :tiger-38:

Yeah. So many cool names logged once 1-2 years ago and never to be used again. It's dumb :C

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Yeah. So many cool names logged once 1-2 years ago and never to be used again. It's dumb :C
Agreed. The name I want is a 110 inactive  :'(

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Deleting someone's character just because you want the name? Seriously, lol?
I really hope this idea never becomes possible, regardless of level and activity, no character should be deleted just to benefit another player. You want that name because it's SOOOO~~~ COOOL~~~, then somebody else though of it before you, obviously. So find or think of another cool name, lol..

I remember having an acc I made like a year ago and made characters with names I used on FPW, Vendetta, and other servers before, so nobody else can use it and I haven't logged it in quite a while now.
I'm not the type of player that sticks with 1 name on 20 servers, I like having different names on every server I play.

DJBFF

I really hope this idea never becomes possible, regardless of level and activity, no character should be deleted just to benefit another player. You want that name because it's SOOOO~~~ COOOL~~~, then somebody else though of it before you, obviously. So find or think of another cool name, lol..

I remember having an acc I made like a year ago and made characters with names I used on FPW, Vendetta, and other servers before, so nobody else can use it and I haven't logged it in quite a while now.
lmao, i just make up random names :x like raqu xD raqu = rage quit.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

I'm not the type of player that sticks with 1 name on 20 servers, I like having different names on every server I play.
couldn't agree more