Epic Perfect World

Patch v70

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
why is everything i love in the event forge ;w; </3
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
And do you even know why they should be?
Ughh you know what i remember a huge convo when server was new. it went..
"you don't need to donate, anything and everything is in-game"
So much for those days......
Yes, i know if rename was readily available the database would fill with names that's why u put a refresh on old names.
Check the names database and remove old names that were changed once every 2 months.....
Would just be nice to play a server were you don't feel like u have to donate just to simply change you're character's name.

It completely has no impact on pvp, hence it doesn't give any real advantage to donators. If you don't want to donate 10 bucks (which is basicly 1 day of work even if you were from india), then there is an option called 'New character' - you don't have to donate anything, you just have to farm in game.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline mazer

As usual at this serv we dont see any official ingame fixes if they where made

Anything new about puri weapons at WFs and EPs(mostly NW)- or i still should watch "Pro PTs" in NW rushing 20 ppl with 7 ppl-laughig common chat about how lame rest ppl are?

Sry im that part of this serv, who dont care a lot about cosmetic part of this serv(Ty anyway)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
As usual at this serv we dont see any official ingame fixes if they where made

Anything new about puri weapons at WFs and EPs(mostly NW)- or i still should watch "Pro PTs" in NW rushing 20 ppl with 7 ppl-laughig common chat about how lame rest ppl are?

Sry im that part of this serv, who dont care a lot about cosmetic part of this serv(Ty anyway)
You can't fix Purify weapon to act differently just in NW. I made a thread where I suggested changes I can make regarding Purify, but they were rejected by majority of the posters.
And you need to take into account that total balance will never exist, because it's very subjective matter.

Offline durin

Meh... only cosmetic changes and nothing about the gameplay in this patch. Seriously tho, why peeps are so happy about new patch with only fash/mounts?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Meh... only cosmetic changes and nothing about the gameplay in this patch. Seriously tho, why peeps are so happy about new patch with only fash/mounts?
Gameplay additions are coming soon too

Offline gamingz

interesting how people just keep on whining about updates without appreciating what Agatio and his team has done.
many of these ppl don't even donate. they're playing for free.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

how about suggestiing those so called "gameplay changes" instead of bring down people that enjoy the game?
each person enjoys the game on its own way.
there is no need to be rude towards others when u don't even clearly identify your own flaws.
if u wanna see gamplay changes start suggesting them, we never ignore them, we always discuss them.

Happy Gaming  :-\

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
is it possible to make identity stone has a cool down 1 month at least ? ppl changing names every week would be annoying

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It completely has no impact on pvp, hence it doesn't give any real advantage to donators. If you don't want to donate 10 bucks (which is basicly 1 day of work even if you were from india), then there is an option called 'New character' - you don't have to donate anything, you just have to farm in game.

This.  Pretend that these stones don't exist and you were stuck with your screwed-up name.  If it truly bothered you, you would've made a new char before leveling the "offensive one".

If it does come to event tokens, I hope it's so ungodly expensive, because I don't like being confused.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline MurfatlaR

• in game name : ApO
Super uber awsome ...tyvvvvm Gm's <3  >:D
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
If it truly bothered you, you would've made a new char before leveling the "offensive one".

No, i would have asked gms to change it like everyone else did  :normal-1:

DJBFF

Love the new fash <3

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
This.  Pretend that these stones don't exist and you were stuck with your screwed-up name.  If it truly bothered you, you would've made a new char before leveling the "offensive one".

If it does come to event tokens, I hope it's so ungodly expensive, because I don't like being confused.
Or maybe it doesn't have to do anything with being a offensive name. IF a donator is going to need it why the hell do you think we wouldn't. And the thing is im not going to turn the other cheek like you are implying to do.
And yeah i asked to have my name changed long ago when ppl were doing it but by the time i was responded too they stopped doing it due to "bugs".
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
2x drop too?? or exp and soul only??\
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US