Epic Perfect World

SLS/LS for lvl150.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Thank you very much for the guide! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

DaDeadpool

Maybe make an additional thing of say they are at lvl 146 how many SLS would it take from 146-150 can u do that?

So every level it has a ( # - 150 = x sls)?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Maybe make an additional thing of say they are at lvl 146 how many SLS would it take from 146-150 can u do that?

146-150 = 30SLS +11 Level Scrolls. I don't think it would be too hard for people to add up the SLS for each level on their own. :tiger-27:

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

I could do that but like caffeine said ain't it a lot easier to just add the SLS/LS required on each lvl?

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
ok you change the guide and i forgot how many sls i needed for 148-149 and 149-150, i want the total of each lvl not with lvl scroll(only sls no lvl scroll) so could you tell me?. PVE is my worse enemy i hate him the most
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord

148 - 149                                                            9 SLS + 5 Level Scrolls

149 - 150                                                            12 SLS + 6 Level Scrolls

He didn't change anything. You need 9 SLS +5 Level Scrolls to get the full level (cheaper than wasting 10 SLS) for 148-149 and for 149-150 you need 12SLS +6 Level Scrolls to get the full level (again, cheaper than using 13 SLS).

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
ok you change the guide and i forgot how many sls i needed for 148-149 and 149-150, i want the total of each lvl not with lvl scroll(only sls no lvl scroll) so could you tell me?. PVE is my worse enemy i hate him the most

If you don't want to use LS, then all you do is add 1 extra SLS on the total there, lol. It's just cheaper to use LS but you can just round up.
So instead of 9 SLS and 5 LS, it would be 10 SLS for 148-149.
Same thing for 149-150, it would be 13 SLS, instead of 12SLS and 6LS.
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2013, 04:16 am by Azryn

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
He didn't change anything. You need 9 SLS +5 Level Scrolls to get the full level (cheaper than wasting 10 SLS) for 148-149 and for 149-150 you need 12SLS +6 Level Scrolls to get the full level (again, cheaper than using 13 SLS).
oh i see thank you for clearing this up for me
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
oh i see thank you for clearing this up for me

Ls were just added for the fact that they are better to be used instead of using an SLS which costs about 90-95 ec just to get the 20-30m exp tail and are way cheaper than SLS...

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
~Modified and readded with Price list XD

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
*Updated with the latest Cubi rates,30 Ec's each*

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Bumping
Thought this might be helpful when people do want to know the exact figures for Super Level Scrolls /Level Scrolls required to reach lvl150

Levels                           Amount of Scrolls used                                    Total Price(Ec's)

USING                   
LS Only      |      SLS Only   

110 - 140                                  63 Level Scrolls(SLS cant be used till 140)                                 756ec      |      Cant be used

140 - 142                                                           16 Level Scrolls/1 SLS                                        192ec      |      120ec

142 - 143                                                           16 Level Scrolls/1 SLS                                        192ec      |      120ec

143 - 144                                                           16 Level Scrolls/1 SLS                                        192ec      |      120ec

144 - 145                                                           16 Level Scrolls/1 SLS                                        192ec      |      120ec

145 - 146                                                           32 Level Scrolls/2 SLS                                        384ec      |      240ec

146 - 147                                                           48 Level Scrolls/3 SLS                                        576ec      |      360ec

147 - 148                                                           96 Level Scrolls/6 SLS                                        1152ec     |      720ec

148 - 149                                  149 Level Scrolls OR 9 SLS + 5 Level Scrolls                         1140ec       |      950ec

149 - 150                                  198 Level Scrolls OR 12 SLS + 6 Level Scrolls                       2376ec       |    1512ec

~36 Super Level Scrolls or 587 Level Scrolls are required for Lvl140-Lvl150.

~The Total Price list is for LS/SLS SEPERATELY.

~Note~

~Prices are according to the Boutique-Ec conversion Ratio

~Prices Of SLS and Ls may vary according to the market price/Players(trading).

Credit:Night <3

Happy Leveling

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Update this thread showing how many level scrolls are needed to lvl to 135 aswell. :(

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
135 is very easy...just do some base quests and buy those exp books