Epic Perfect World

elesaba_com spamming website in world chat

Offline Chanzeer

• ???????
  • Characters: Kamidake
  • Faction: No Faction
elesaba_com is spamming some website in World Chat, im not sure if the site is dangerous or not but anway he needs to be muted. He has been spamming it the last couple of days and yet no GMS do anything about it.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
elesaba_com is spamming some website in World Chat, im not sure if the site is dangerous or not but anway he needs to be muted. He has been spamming it the last couple of days and yet no GMS do anything about it.
I haven't seen that at all.. But never trust a link on worldchat never know what it might be. Also you'll need a SS to prove the "spam" cause don't think they'll ban for just a post.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I haven't seen that at all.. But never trust a link on worldchat never know what it might be. Also you'll need a SS to prove the "spam" cause don't think they'll ban for just a post.

Also ban this person for encouraging people to log onto the site, for the 'spamming SS'.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Also ban this person for encouraging people to log onto the site, for the 'spamming SS'.
I think you miss understood what I said. :tiger-10:

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

I seen it too.. Dont trust the site at all.. I hope people are smart enough to NOT go to that site.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
A few of us have already sent SS of this person so theres enough proof for a ban. Unfortunately there are people who are naive enough to go to these links once they see something free.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think you miss understood what I said. :tiger-10:

Nope, you strung your sentence wrong. And anyway, you don't need any further proof because that would invole you going to the site, which is what you were just saying. GF logic, anyway...

vlntbty

You know there will ALWAYS be that certain someone who will click it. lol... :-X

But yeah, never click a link people post in WC.

I seen it too.. Dont trust the site at all.. I hope people are smart enough to NOT go to that site.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Post it in the Help Desk.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: