Epic Perfect World

Much lag

Offline Vionn

hight ping !! dc every 5 min !! i so sick of this  :normal-20: :normal-13: :normal-32:

The almighty jawad has spoken.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I must admit my lag is worse since the host change. 70-80% chan on mystic and heals take a few seconds to go off. My general ping is still the same but I am getting a serious skill lag and also freezing from time to time, which never happened before.

But oh well, seems okay for the majority of the server population.
Then again, I'm Australian, so roo internet at its best is still shocking for gaming :monkey-12:

But I digress...

Am i one of the only people who's lag nearly completely cleared up after the host change?  :tiger-10:
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Vionn

I can barely even pk anymore, so laggy I got killed by a fail level 140 sin. Usually I'm able to kill fail sins 3v1 :/

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Am i one of the only people who's lag nearly completely cleared up after the host change?  :tiger-10:
+1

My lag is actually a lot better then it was before the host change. I still lag now and then but that's because of my laptop and internet. But other then that, I'm not lagging as much as I used to when I'm not in west.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Mine's acting weird... sometimes when I have 2 clients running 1st is all fine but 2nd has 3k,10k or so ping. Well it sounds stupid ik but thats how it is for me after host change :o

GM FIXXXXXXXXXXX LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Mine's acting weird... sometimes when I have 2 clients running 1st is all fine but 2nd has 3k,10k or so ping. Well it sounds stupid ik but thats how it is for me after host change :o

GM FIXXXXXXXXXXX LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sounds like a personal problem.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
 :pig-12: reroll forum

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Bump. Someone here needs to give a shiit about the lag problem. Dont give me that "Its your connection derpderpderp" Alot of people here are experiencing the same lag problems and all of it started just a few weeks ago. Before that, there was barely any qq on forum about lag. I had 5 dcs right after another, I just left NW because I couldnt play due to the lag.
Some of my friends already quit because of the lag, is anyone gonna do something about this? :l
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Bump. Someone here needs to give a shiit about the lag problem. Dont give me that "Its your connection derpderpderp" Alot of people here are experiencing the same lag problems and all of it started just a few weeks ago. Before that, there was barely any qq on forum about lag. I had 5 dcs right after another, I just left NW because I couldnt play due to the lag.
Some of my friends already quit because of the lag, is anyone gonna do something about this? :l

The whole reason they switched hosts was due to the forum qq. The majority of the server have fine ping, therefore if others can play with average stability it is your fault...

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
The whole reason they switched hosts was due to the forum qq. The majority of the server have fine ping, therefore if others can play with average stability it is your fault...
This. It doesn't mean that you have a bad computer or bad internet, might just be your connection to the server. Some days i lag, (and when i say lag, 25k ping+) And some days i run with about 100 ping.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
this thread should be locked!!!
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
this thread should be locked!!!
^ All valid points have been made.