Epic Perfect World

Much lag

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
seems okay for the majority of the server population.
Then again, I'm Australian, so roo internet at its best is still shocking for gaming :monkey-12:

This.

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
My ping says 400ms-500ms but It actually feels like 10k. I can barely pk anymore because of the delays and stuff ._.
I'm also getting random dcs all the time. The game doesnt stop for like 10 seconds then dc. When Im in the middle of something, all of a sudden boom, dc.
Its not people's internet thats causing this, Its probably from server. What, so 70% of the server just ended up with terrible internet after host change? es bullshet.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I haven't had many problems with lag since the change. Few to none, actually.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I have no problems.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
i've always had problems.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's not server side, considering the 100s of people that get 20-200 stable ping.

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
My ping says 400ms-500ms but It actually feels like 10k. I can barely pk anymore because of the delays and stuff ._.
I'm also getting random dcs all the time. The game doesnt stop for like 10 seconds then dc. When Im in the middle of something, all of a sudden boom, dc.
Its not people's internet thats causing this, Its probably from server. What, so 70% of the server just ended up with terrible internet after host change? es bullshet.
:'( I feel your pain

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Don't know what everyone is going on about when they start complaining about lag. I haven't lagged at all unless it was an issue with my own ISP...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
My ping has gone down by a LOT since the host was changed. I play at 80-150 now instead of 200-400.

I'm from europe though so perhaps my location is more favorable compared to the new server than it was to the old one.

DDOS filters are also known to cause potential issues. If traffic gets lost within the load of crap being sent to the server by said attack you'll notice big spikes in ping / DC's. Perhaps the filter used by the current server uses some sort of IP-range based defense against ongoing attacks. If your IP gets caught in it then this sort of thing is the result. (I've had that on the website a while back when CloudFlare for some reason decided the block half the Netherlands from viewing it. )

Offline JebakLeśny

• Beginner
my ping is the same as before. LAG? sometimes yes but not all the time.

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
hight ping !! dc every 5 min !! i so sick of this  :normal-20: :normal-13: :normal-32:

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
hight ping !! dc every 5 min !! i so sick of this  :normal-20: :normal-13: :normal-32:
1+
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :tiger-13: so sick off it  rly hope it get bether soon  :monkey-14: :monkey-14: :monkey-14: :monkey-14: :monkey-14: