Epic Perfect World

Mystics

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Just the 25/8 heals that piss me off.  0 cool down

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
As an ea
I find mystics hit hard,  good amount of sleep/silences and stuns. But this is all good and fine.  Just the 25/8 heals that piss me off.  0 cool down

Class is broken imo.

I rolled a mystic a while ago to see how it was but wow.

Infinite stuns, aps/chan slows, seals & immobilises.
Chi is easy & barely needed.
Infinite heals
Extremely powerfull long-lasting buffs.
Very high damage.

I've played  just about every class in PW but mystics are by far the easiest & strongest.

Edit- toughest thing I found was fighting a purge bow ea. The damage right after a purge is very lethal.
Venos are somewhat annoying with the purge but seeing as a quick absorb combo will simply 2shot those they're not that much of an issue.

High damage sins / very tanky bm's are also a pain.

Last Edit: Aug 31, 2013, 10:18 am by Feone

yunie1

Class is broken imo.

I rolled a mystic a while ago to see how it was but wow.

Infinite stuns, aps/chan slows, seals & immobilises.
Chi is easy & barely needed.
Infinite heals
Extremely powerfull long-lasting buffs.
Very high damage.

I've played  just about every class in PW but mystics are by far the easiest & strongest.

Edit- toughest thing I found was fighting a purge bow ea. The damage right after a purge is very lethal.
Venos are somewhat annoying with the purge but seeing as a quick absorb combo will simply 2shot those they're not that much of an issue.

High damage sins / very tanky bm's are also a pain.

This.

No class can actually solo a wr in r8 but the dragon ones with mag marrow will take nasty damage from AS.
R8 aps sins rape me hard if I'm not wearing purify wep if I am, (most of them :-[) are dead.

These 2 are the harder ones due to stun locks. Str barbs are easy, Vit ones annoy me xD chan ea's are hard hitting but a they're a 2shot and not as lethal as purge ones but both are easy if it's a 1v1 situation. AA's are a joke.

I'm the failest failor on each and every class I've played and I can say the mystic class is easy. and therefore, boring
Last Edit: Sept 01, 2013, 10:40 pm by Clarity

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Class is broken imo.

Extremely. It's almost as bad as those autistic 3-sparking sins who slam their heads against their keyboards until something dies. Fun class to play, not so fun when you're on the receiving end of one.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Extremely. It's almost as bad as those autistic 3-sparking sins who slam their heads against their keyboards until something dies. Fun class to play, not so fun when you're on the receiving end of one.
Not to mention that super fun Occult Ice/Stun combo. Mystics are hard for me to take down just cause of the fact that they can roll defense weapons and have great defense while still casting fast.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
This.

No class can actually solo a wr in r8 but the dragon ones with mag marrow will take nasty damage from AS.
R8 aps sins rape me hard if I'm not wearing purify wep if I am, (most of them :-[) are dead.

These 2 are the harder ones due to stun locks. Str barbs are easy, Vit ones annoy me xD chan ea's are hard hitting but a they're a 2shot and not as lethal as purge ones but both are easy if it's a 1v1 situation. AA's are a joke.

I'm the failest failor on each and every class I've played and I can say the mystic class is easy. and therefore, boring
Because you're a noob Knife Throw 1 shot type wf/any other class.
You'd probably get 1 shotted even if you played barb , lolol <3

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My mystic is next in line for leveling and while doing divines, I noticed absorb soul hitting for 130k MINIMUM.  On mobs.  I got hit on my psychic by a mystic with that same skill for 10k, and that was a demon one, so holy hell channeling.

They are a pain in the invisiballs to kill, but doable.  Are they broken? Perhaps a couple of skills are.  But yeah.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

yunie1

Because you're a noob Knife Throw 1 shot type wf/any other class.
You'd probably get 1 shotted even if you played barb , lolol <3

Ofc no!  :'(

Be careful with what you say, I have Darkness under my control that kitty will get spanked  :-[

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Ofc no!  :'(

Be careful with what you say, I have Darkness under my control that kitty will get spanked  :-[

Lol, when I get back, I'm making YOU a full geared barb just so I can 1 shot it.

Nooo, you touch Darkness I'm touch touch Nghtmare. :3
Read your PM woman, I'm murder!

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Is the class "Mystics" weak against any class?

to my knowledge they do good against most classes that ive seen

I've never personally died to a mystic on my barb.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
They are really strong class and can match any other class and fight on par with them while having not much issues. Self heals pets debuffs and almost every status aliment in the game op class if you ask me.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
I recently started playing a mystic and enjoys it a lot, having a lot of fun and at this stage of things I must be honest that I prefer a mystic above a wizard tho  :smiley: but its abit early to really tells will see when I hits r8 tbh

Offline vishnuwhale

What do u mean?? Mystics r damn easy to kill...use "evil ward"-a genie skill that resist absorb soul..so veno,Ep,psy,wiz can win with mass attack and evil ward when they wanna defend AS...and seekers can 1 shot with a small combo...btw i do 3 to 4k damage on seeker with 100+def lvl..and sin,EA rapes easily...barbs with elemental resistance and invoke gives a lot of power to them and str built barb do 15k + normal zerk crit...Bm can do easy with spam stun...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yes,mystics are hard to kill with any other class except sin / wr. With my WR i can stunlock the mystic till death,the falling petals and heals are not even casted if he's stunlocked 24/7.
On my sin,the damage w.o falling petals on them,is high and lethal,going for 123-ing the mystic if the mystic doesn't have tome vit + ascended dragon cape + full def set + purify wep.
On my mystic i 1v1'ed all classes,a mystic can easy solo decent and even good players,but the class is op if u know how to play it,and tbh,just some people know what to do with it
As Amnesia said,a walking spark.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Mystics aren't OP. I just recently started playing one. I've won a decent amount of fights, and lost a couple. I've also fought r8 Mystics with dragon geared classes and won. Some of their skills are OP, yes, but every class has some OP things about them. The most over powered thing about the classes are the people who play them. Every class is capable of beating any other class, you just need to know how.