Epic Perfect World

Mystics

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Is the class "Mystics" weak against any class?

to my knowledge they do good against most classes that ive seen

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Is the class "Mystics" weak against any class?

to my knowledge they do good against most classes that ive seen

So far the only class i had trouble with were sins when they stunlock me from of stealth. But when i have Mystical Eye that problem should be solved as well. I´ll get back to you when i have that skill. Should be in a day or 2 ^^
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Mystics are weak in the face of channel ea that uses xbow and knows how to play.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
if the mystic isn't smart I can keep them stunlocked on my psy long enough for me to kill them .-. but if they are smart it will ether be a endless battle or I get soul absorbed to death.

When I played a actual mystic, the only class I had issues with was a sin. (but mystical eye/ good genie helps a lot)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Mystics do good against every class in game. Same thing as seekers.
While this is true, mystics excel at killing LA/AA classes with their AS. However I think that AA classes have a harder time against them than LA.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Its hard to be objective on this kind of topic because it doesnt matter which class is someone playing, what matters is person behind the char who either knows how to use their skills or not.

Personally on my mystic I have hardest time with good sins and archers, sometimes even BMs.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Sins, Barbs and BMs.
Sins- Stealth, Aps, Stunlocking, Tidal completely nullifies 2 combos and can stop AS ticking. Very hard to deal with without r8/Purify
Barbs- DPH is nasty, High zerk crits, High HP, Our attacks do surprisingly low damage in human form (i hit about 10k crits with the HP reduce move)
BMs- Magic marrow will shove you hard. Combine that with stunlock and APS and youre pretty much dead.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Sins, Barbs and BMs.
Sins- Stealth, Aps, Stunlocking, Tidal completely nullifies 2 combos and can stop AS ticking. Very hard to deal with without r8/Purify
Barbs- DPH is nasty, High zerk crits, High HP, Our attacks do surprisingly low damage in human form (i hit about 10k crits with the HP reduce move)
BMs- Magic marrow will shove you hard. Combine that with stunlock and APS and youre pretty much dead.

^ Basically this.
These are generally what I have the most trouble with.
With everything else, arcanes don't hit me hard enough to be too much of an issue and archers can hit hard but never fast enough or stunned long enough before I can heal myself.
Purify weaps can be a god send but mine never procs often enough for me. Thank god for pushback though.
Then again, I ain't a very good mystic, so....yeah.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
GM nerf plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mystics OP

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Seekers, sins, wizzies (who know how to play), bms. These are the toons i use to farm those pesky mystics O.o

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Seekers, sins, wizzies (who know how to play), bms. These are the toons i use to farm those pesky mystics O.o

are u getting bullied irl? u're beautiful

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
Sins, Barbs and BMs.
This. Including clerics that purify 2x AS damage and plant debuffs every second. Rest of the classes are manageable

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
gm plis give mystic also buff. 50% reduced phy damage blessing with -40 ct onit aswell plissss

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
As an ea
I find mystics hit hard,  good amount of sleep/silences and stuns. But this is all good and fine.  Just the 25/8 heals that piss me off.  0 cool down