Epic Perfect World

Cannot Learn Spirit Fox Demon Form

Offline Juv

• IB life sucks
  • Characters: Juvenile,Judged,Jufanatic,Jubilated,Jab,Junk,Arches,Voodooist,HotDance
  • Faction: 0fkgiven
The biggest problem is that i havent learned first mighty fox form, first i learnt the 4 g demon fox form, then i bought the mighty one for demon 1 gold and cant learn it, my mistake, what to do now?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
If you learned the demon fox form and the might version, then you have it upgraded, now you just need the spirit fox form and you'll be fine.

Offline Juv

• IB life sucks
  • Characters: Juvenile,Judged,Jufanatic,Jubilated,Jab,Junk,Arches,Voodooist,HotDance
Omg, as i said and everyone said this spirit fox form doesnt work, you want a printscreen in my inventory too, it's just bugged man, as the whole srv say, i own the spirit fox form demon book and doesnt work

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Okay, this is the order you need to learn your skills in:

Fox Form (Level 3) > Demon/Sage Fox Form > Fox Form Enhanced (Sage/Demon) > Spirit Fox Form (Sage/Demon)

Can you confirm that this is the order you have taken? As most people forget to buy and learn the Enchanced Fox Form first. You need the book from the boutique to learn it, the same with Spirit Fox Form.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Juv

• IB life sucks
Actualy it worked, the fact is if it doesn't work go again and buy the fox form enhanced again until you are able to learn it, then you can easy learn spirit fox form with books, thank you for help!