Epic Perfect World

A movie about a girl being cyberbullied.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think a lot of people get bullied when they're young for various reasons. I think what's most important is how you choose to move forward. Some resort to bullying others in order to fit in and feel protected while others decide to stand up for themselves and/or for others. I think that committing suicide like you see teens these days doing is not an option. Its a permanent way for a temporary solution. People always say that it gets better after high school, and as cheesy as it is, its the truth.
Most of the trolls on these forums are so insecure about themselves that they need to put others down to feel big. They wouldn't say these things in real life because of real consequences that would go along with it. Don't give these people the time of day because at the end of it all, they're the ones that have to resort to making fun of people to build themselves up. Carry on with your day and let them say what they want, eventually they'll get tired of insulting someone who just wont give them a reaction.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Bulliying abt a name is just plain stupid. Im here if you ever need support.
Agreed

thank you, please give skype, we'll talk on call and cam, i need your support in this stressful times.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
thank you, please give skype, we'll talk on call and cam, i need your support in this stressful times.
Want my support too?  :normal-8:

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I think a lot of people get bullied when they're young for various reasons. I think what's most important is how you choose to move forward. Some resort to bullying others in order to fit in and feel protected while others decide to stand up for themselves and/or for others. I think that committing suicide like you see teens these days doing is not an option. Its a permanent way for a temporary solution. People always say that it gets better after high school, and as cheesy as it is, its the truth.
Most of the trolls on these forums are so insecure about themselves that they need to put others down to feel big. They wouldn't say these things in real life because of real consequences that would go along with it. Don't give these people the time of day because at the end of it all, they're the ones that have to resort to making fun of people to build themselves up. Carry on with your day and let them say what they want, eventually they'll get tired of insulting someone who just wont give them a reaction.

Bullying can also happen after high school, it happens at work too.

The rest of your comment i fully agree with. Don't feed into them and it eventually stops. Try it, it really works (experience has tought me that).
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
the fact that you are aware of this and truely sorry about it makes you a good person. You realise what the things you did caused and you learned from it. It might not erase the acts but atleast you won't do it again, right?
yeah i was so idiot i will never do it again  >:(

Offline SHINIGAMI

sorry no, as you were a bully before, i think it may traumatise me more if i talk to you.. sorry, i know you're a good guy now but, i can't risk the pain all over again.

sorry, and thank you for your offer.

Offline Vionn

Ooooh he wants to cyber, prepare your 3 inch dick BRwane

EDIT: LOL REJECTED

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I was once bullied by a guy, then i hit him back  :normal-12:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
sorry no, as you were a bully before, i think it may traumatise me more if i talk to you.. sorry, i know you're a good guy now but, i can't risk the pain all over again.

sorry, and thank you for your offer.
Aw ok, you hurt my feelings.  :normal-12:

That wasn't me. :normal-12:

Offline SHINIGAMI

Aw ok, you hurt my feelings.  :normal-12:

I sorry babe, hope you don't take me as bullying you, by not accepting your offer.

DJBFF

my skype's meisje00777  (it's under my fcking name LOL)

THAT IS VERY GOOD!

Ooooh he wants to cyber, prepare your 3 inch dick BRwane

EDIT: LOL REJECTED
LOL

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I sorry babe, hope you don't take me as bullying you, by not accepting your offer.
I'm gonna take it as you bullied me :normal-12:, brb cutting myself.

DJBFF

NONONONONONOOOOOOO, DONT CUT YOURSELF QQ

Offline Vionn

This is such a sad depressing story. Swane asked to cyber, got rejected, and now he's killing himself. Cyber bullying is the most evil thing in the world :normal-13: