Epic Perfect World

A movie about a girl being cyberbullied.

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
thankies <3
indeed, and im glad that lacey is the queen <3

aww thank you both but the title of GIF Queen definitely belongs to HellishKitty.   :monkey-4: :monkey-4:

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
In light of a recent incident this video hits close to home. There are cruel people everywhere, even on EPW. I don't know why I'm replying, I'm just inviting more trolling. I brought the problem on myself, and I'm more than willing to admit that.
Of course, it's so easy to be mean online. You can't see the person and its easy to forget that there are real people, real emotions behind the character and the text. But in the end, we are all real.
So to all I've hurt and all that have hurt me, I'm sorry. I really don't know why I'm posting this. I'm not one to lay down and cry but sometimes you just know when to not get back up.
So take care EPW, you all have a heart and a mind, just remember to use it when it counts.

Tali out. <3

If only more realized this...

DJBFF

ikr

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
In light of a recent incident this video hits close to home. There are cruel people everywhere, even on EPW. I don't know why I'm replying, I'm just inviting more trolling. I brought the problem on myself, and I'm more than willing to admit that.
Of course, it's so easy to be mean online. You can't see the person and its easy to forget that there are real people, real emotions behind the character and the text. But in the end, we are all real.
So to all I've hurt and all that have hurt me, I'm sorry. I really don't know why I'm posting this. I'm not one to lay down and cry but sometimes you just know when to not get back up.
So take care EPW, you all have a heart and a mind, just remember to use it when it counts.

Tali out. <3

There is NEVER a time to NOT get back up. You keep going until there is no go left in you! If youre breathing, and can still feel anything, you stand back up, look your problem right in the frigging eye, give it the finger, and KEEP FRIGGING SWINGING!!!!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

There is NEVER a time to NOT get back up. You keep going until there is no go left in you! If youre breathing, and can still feel anything, you stand back up, look your problem right in the frigging eye, give it the finger, and KEEP FRIGGING SWINGING!!!!
so true

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

This is why I like you so freaking much ...you keep it REAL!!!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

Indeed, i hope they eventually will.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Rose

aww thank you both but the title of GIF Queen definitely belongs to HellishKitty.   :monkey-4: :monkey-4:

You're both gif queens :)
My YouTube Channel

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I've been buillied at school.. my Cousin Naem's friend's uncle was one of the suicide bombers in the UK. When kids in school found out, they bullied me. i felts like suicide. I should've opened up earlier, but was shy. Now after reading everyone else's comments i no shy no moar.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran

Exactly epicseeker !!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
So to all I've hurt and all that have hurt me,I'm sorry. I really don't know why I'm posting this. I'm not one to lay down and cry but sometimes you just know when to not get back up.

Tali out. <3

Np, es ok.

I've been buillied at school.. my Cousin Naem's friend's uncle was one of the suicide bombers in the UK. When kids in school found out, they bullied me. i felts like suicide. I should've opened up earlier, but was shy. Now after reading everyone else's comments i no shy no moar.

I really feel bad for you my Indian cowdung user brother, your story touched me.  :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-14:

Offline Rose

Glad you opened up. Don't be shy about it. You are not alone in this, there are people out there who went trough similair stuff as you did and it actually can help to open up about it, helps you to give it a place, you really learn from eachother and help eachother through. Stay strong :3
My YouTube Channel

DJBFF

Bulliying abt a name is just plain stupid. Im here if you ever need support.

You're both gif queens :)
Agreed

Offline Rose

My YouTube Channel

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran

Sharing painful times with others can lessen the pain...
Some of us care, and the ones who don't aren't worth our time.