Epic Perfect World

A movie about a girl being cyberbullied.

Offline Vionn

same .. once a girl tried to suicide cause of me  :normal-12:

When I dumped my last ingame wife she deleted her facebook and killed herself :normal-12:

DJBFF

Haha yea sorry, you weren't really active and i had no word from you about being inactive so i could put u in the safezones for activity checks. A leader has to do what a leader has to do. When you're active again you know you can always join back :3

Thats really a bad thing!! They better fire (probably write that wrong) the teachers or teach them their functions as a teacher....

Things are better for you now?
True. I am in game from time to time xD

My parents talked to the headmaster, the headmaster knew everything, didn't do a thing.

And, school's starting next week, we'll see then (Till now, i have had no school where i didn't get bullied, probably cause ppl are jealous (looks, uk how i look), so yeah.....), i told my friend a few days ago, lets hope i won't get bullied next year :x

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
\Why is it that we, the kind ones, have suffered, and the mean ones make us suffer?

Many a day I wish I could be a real BITCH ..... but then again, I would not be myself and I will go against all my beliefs.  I believe in Karma, and she is a real bitch ...watch that Karma bus as it makes it stops!! Hang in there DJBFF!!! :normal-23:

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
When I dumped my last ingame wife she deleted her facebook and killed herself :normal-12:

:o... Thats some heavy stuff and im sorry to read this.. I dont think you have to blame yourself for this tho.. I dont know how the relationship was, if it was something real or just ingame.. Either way love has to come from both sides and if one doesnt love the other it is better to just end it before the other person gets too attached.

Really sorry for your loss. *hugs*
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I really feel sad for you , but you know what, keep your head up, look life square in the eyes and know you gonna come out the other side much better off.  You are a great person, it comes through in your posts!! This is how we all have our own cross to bear and our own story to tell ....and for that reason alone, people who do not know us or anyone for that matter, should think twice before they take all their hatred and disrespect out on a person.  You , me and the next person don't know what goes on in others lives, they might have a terrible life, trying to survive, keeping head above water.

Who gives any of us the right anyway to bully anyone else?

I was put in the hospital by 3 kids who thought it would be funny to pick on the kid who didnt have a dad, and who's mom went to prison. A concussion, a broken cheek bone, 2 cracked ribs, after they kicked me down a flight of steps. I was 9. By the time I was 12 all 3 of those kids were so afraid of me they couldnt get away from me fast enough. It's amazing what repressed anger, and a refusal to keep being a target will do for someone.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Vionn

:o... Thats some heavy stuff and im sorry to read this.. I dont think you have to blame yourself for this tho.. I dont know how the relationship was, if it was something real or just ingame.. Either way love has to come from both sides and if one doesnt love the other it is better to just end it before the other person gets too attached.

Internet relationships too OP, she didn't really kill herself but she went emo LOL

DJBFF

Many a day I wish I could be a real BITCH ..... but then again, I would not be myself and I will go against all my beliefs.  I believe in Karma, and she is a real bitch ...watch that Karma bus as it makes it stops!! Hang in there DJBFF!!! :normal-23:
Lol, I can be a real bitch at times, so i want to change that. And abt that karma bus, i won't see it ever again as long as i have my bf <3 this also applied to my hang in there, and once again, read the post with the big letters.

This post has said everything i wanted to say.

Offline Rose

True. I am in game from time to time xD

My parents talked to the headmaster, the headmaster knew everything, didn't do a thing.

And, school's starting next week, we'll see then (Till now, i have had no school where i didn't get bullied, probably cause ppl are jealous (looks, uk how i look), so yeah.....), i told my friend a few days ago, lets hope i won't get bullied next year :x

Hang in there girl! Yep i know and you're a gorgious girl :)

Ditto!
My YouTube Channel

DJBFF

I was put in the hospital by 3 kids who thought it would be funny to pick on the kid who didnt have a dad, and who's mom went to prison. A concussion, a broken cheek bone, 2 cracked ribs, after they kicked me down a flight of steps. I was 9. By the time I was 12 all 3 of those kids were so afraid of me they couldnt get away from me fast enough. It's amazing what repressed anger, and a refusal to keep being a target will do for someone.
I feel SO sorry *hugs tightly*

if it weren't for my figure ppl would think im a boy.

Offline Evangelica♀

DJBFF

How do u find those gifs so fast? o.o takes me hours to find one that suits the topic...

Offline Evangelica♀

How do u find those gifs so fast? o.o takes me hours to find one that suits the topic...

Ill inbox you now

Offline Rose

She's our gif queen :)
My YouTube Channel

DJBFF

Ill inbox you now
thankies <3

She's our gif queen :)
indeed, and im glad that lacey is the queen <3

Tali

In light of a recent incident this video hits close to home. There are cruel people everywhere, even on EPW. I don't know why I'm replying, I'm just inviting more trolling. I brought the problem on myself, and I'm more than willing to admit that.
Of course, it's so easy to be mean online. You can't see the person and its easy to forget that there are real people, real emotions behind the character and the text. But in the end, we are all real.
So to all I've hurt and all that have hurt me, I'm sorry. I really don't know why I'm posting this. I'm not one to lay down and cry but sometimes you just know when to not get back up.
So take care EPW, you all have a heart and a mind, just remember to use it when it counts.

Tali out. <3