Epic Perfect World

A movie about a girl being cyberbullied.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I feel bad for those people who I bullied irl. :normal-12:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick

You make me cry.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
I too was a victim of bullying (of both kinds), and in the case of cyber bullying, it's not as easy as to block/blacklist, because some really stubborn bullies will find ways around it.  It gets really out of hand when they find personal info on said person. 

I won't watch this video for two reasons: the only way I could watch right now is through 3G and 3G sucks, and this has trigger warning written all over it. 

In the case of to bullying, despite all the stereotypes about black women and cutting a bitch, I'm actually a pacifist.  This isn't to say if a punch was swung I'm not gonna defend myself (I had to a few times).  But I'm not one to pick a fight.  My fighting is done with words, not fists.  What has gotten me through that is knowing that those bullies are now in jail for pissing off the wrong person.

That is me in one word: Pacifist .......I do not start fights, maybe its my age, but definitely how I was brought up too.  Reality is, when I was younger I acted stupid and irresponsible too but I had a good home support structure and parents that raised me very well.  I knew where to draw the line, and I was taught respect, good values and morals.  Unfortunately, today's generation gets away with far too much, to the point of self destruction.  Bullies 9/10 times have it hard in their own lives, at home, with parents and siblings etc ....and the sad truth is they take it out on others. Bullying should be nipped in the butt at the root, the core .....merely reprimanding them is superficial and will not solve the problem.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
same .. once a girl tried to suicide cause of me  :normal-12:

DJBFF

That is me in one word: Pacifist .......I do not start fights, maybe its my age, but definitely how I was brought up too.  Reality is, when I was younger I acted stupid and irresponsible too but I had a good home support structure and parents that raised me very well.  I knew where to draw the line, and I was taught respect, good values and morals.  Unfortunately, today's generation gets away with far too much, to the point of self destruction.  Bullies 9/10 times have it hard in their own lives, at home, with parents and siblings etc ....and the sad truth is they take it out on others. Bullying should be nipped in the butt at the root, the core .....merely reprimanding them is superficial and will not solve the problem.
my parents fight 24/7. I am so fcking depressed lately. when i was 6 kids of school threw stones at me, kicked me, punched me, called me names, etc.. the teachers saw all that happen, they didn't even BOTHER TALKING TO THEM. I gave an attempt to suicide, but a friend of mine held my hand (was outside of school) and told me not to do it. She passed away a few years ago in an accident.... I can't thank her enough for the life she has given me....

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

:monkey-13: :monkey-12:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

the fact that you are aware of this and truely sorry about it makes you a good person. You realise what the things you did caused and you learned from it. It might not erase the acts but atleast you won't do it again, right?
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

DJBFF

the fact that you are aware of this and truely sorry about it makes you a good person. You realise what the things you did caused and you learned from it. It might not erase the acts but atleast you won't do it again, right?
This is how i think. A lot of my friends have horrible pasts. have bullied/been bullied, but idc about that, i love them for who they are now, the past doesn't matter.

Offline Rose

my parents fight 24/7. I am so fcking depressed lately. when i was 6 kids of school threw stones at me, kicked me, punched me, called me names, etc.. the teachers saw all that happen, they didn't even BOTHER TALKING TO THEM. I gave an attempt to suicide, but a friend of mine held my hand (was outside of school) and told me not to do it. She passed away a few years ago in an accident.... I can't thank her enough for the life she has given me....

The stuff you describe here about what happened to you at school and teachers not even doing a thing has happened to me too. I always wondered why they never stood up to those bully's. Turned out they were scared of them themselfs.. Horrible right? After i left that school things have changed alot. Sadly there had to happen horrible stuff to me and other students there to finally make them do something. But i guess thats with everything.

I really hope that right now you are on a good school and that no one bullies you. I think i have you on facebook, so whenever you need to talk, you can pm me there or here :) *hugs*
My YouTube Channel

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You make me cry.
Sorry.  :normal-12:

:monkey-13: :monkey-12:

I'm very sorry.

Yes, I also learned from it and no I won't do it again.

DJBFF

The stuff you describe here about what happened to you at school and teachers not even doing a thing has happened to me too. I always wondered why they never stood up to those bully's. Turned out they were scared of them themselfs.. Horrible right? After i left that school things have changed alot. Sadly there had to happen horrible stuff to me and other students there to finally make them do something. But i guess thats with everything.

I really hope that right now you are on a good school and that no one bullies you. I think i have you on facebook, so whenever you need to talk, you can pm me there or here :) *hugs*
That has happened for 1.6 years e_e and yup, i have your facebook xD (when i logged my barb a while ago just for the lolz i got kicked out, and i was looking forward to chatting with u guys q.q), but the teachers weren't scared, they just let the kids do whatever they wanted. after 2 months it got so bad they would also throw stuff at me in CLASS.

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

I really feel sad for you , but you know what, keep your head up, look life square in the eyes and know you gonna come out the other side much better off.  You are a great person, it comes through in your posts!! This is how we all have our own cross to bear and our own story to tell ....and for that reason alone, people who do not know us or anyone for that matter, should think twice before they take all their hatred and disrespect out on a person.  You , me and the next person don't know what goes on in others lives, they might have a terrible life, trying to survive, keeping head above water.

Who gives any of us the right anyway to bully anyone else?

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Yes, I also learned from it and no I won't do it again.

That's all that matters bro. If you ever get the urge to bully someone again, just watch this movie and you will feel better  :monkey-12:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Rose

That has happened for 1.6 years e_e and yup, i have your facebook xD (when i logged my barb a while ago just for the lolz i got kicked out, and i was looking forward to chatting with u guys q.q), but the teachers weren't scared, they just let the kids do whatever they wanted. after 2 months it got so bad they would also throw stuff at me in CLASS.

Haha yea sorry, you weren't really active and i had no word from you about being inactive so i could put u in the safezones for activity checks. A leader has to do what a leader has to do. When you're active again you know you can always join back :3

Thats really a bad thing!! They better fire (probably write that wrong) the teachers or teach them their functions as a teacher....

Things are better for you now?
My YouTube Channel

DJBFF

I really feel sad for you , but you know what, keep your head up, look life square in the eyes and know you gonna come out the other side much better off.  You are a great person, it comes through in your posts!! This is how we all have our own cross to bear and our own story to tell ....and for that reason alone, people who do not know us or anyone for that matter, should think twice before they take all their hatred and disrespect out on a person.  You , me and the next person don't know what goes on in others lives, they might have a terrible life, trying to survive, keeping head above water.

Who gives any of us the right anyway to bully anyone else?

the words that said im a great person made me cry tears of happiness. i hear that a lot, but not in this kind of situations.... sure, i have thought of suicide a few times this year, but i won't do it. I am not going to waste away the life Maria gave me 4 years ago. I will try and live a happy life for her sake, make good friends and take care of all the bullies (Not in the harsh way, first talk, won't help, then the harsh way), because she has also been bullied. Why is it that we, the kind ones, have suffered, and the mean ones make us suffer?