Epic Perfect World

PC/B> Lvl 150 Reskin Bow. Rainbow Ripper.

Offline Lagoona Blue

• Characters: LagoonaBIue
  • Faction: Wonderland
So I just happened to see this in game on WorldChat for sale. And was wondering how much these reskin weaps are worth. Not the weapon fashion skins, but the Territory War reward weapons. I pmed the person selling, however no answer as to how much. Another person said 10k EC which seemed ridiculous kinda. Anyhow. I was wondering what the average price was, and if anyone is selling the bow. (Rainbow Ripper) Thanks for any and all info!  ;D

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
truthfully it's all up in the air. "Reskins" like that were originally available for purchase where you could reskin your weapon (say an xbow) and it'd be something new, like the rainbow ripper. Due to people abusing this system to transfer R8 weapons through account stash (since reskinning made this possible) it was removed. Really they aren't any different from the weapons they were originally other then how they look and such. So if you reskinned an xbow to the rainbow ripper, which is a bow, it still uses xbow ammo and not arrows. So really the price of reskinned weapon is what the seller is trying to get out of it. But you really just have to determine it's value to you and figure out a price that way when it comes to items like this.

Offline Lagoona Blue

Ah I see. Thank you very much for reply ^^

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Reward skins, these exist?

Offline Lagoona Blue

I'm not certain what it is now. But on the weapon links at bottom is says Reward for Territory War or something of that nature.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
thats just the reskin someone chose for the weapon.
So I just happened to see this in game on WorldChat for sale. And was wondering how much these reskin weaps are worth. Not the weapon fashion skins, but the Territory War reward weapons. I pmed the person selling, however no answer as to how much. Another person said 10k EC which seemed ridiculous kinda. Anyhow. I was wondering what the average price was, and if anyone is selling the bow. (Rainbow Ripper) Thanks for any and all info!  ;D

Can i tell you, you look amazingly well.
You know that us 2 would fit amazingly well, right?
substance..

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
wow farid, may i tell you that you are absolutely ***in hooot and i want you so bad cuz im a desperate shit with no self esteem :((((

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
~#Farid#1
~#GoodLooking
~#Swaggs

Offline Lagoona Blue

Errrrr. Well this went off topic. And Farid... I am as my name implies male. >_>

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
~#Farid#1
~#GoodLooking
~#Swaggs
Oh wow, this escalated quickly..
Err...
~#Swaggs

:-[ :-[ :-[
substance..

Offline Lagoona Blue