Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday Epicseeker

DJBFF

It's hard work being as big an ass hole as I am lol...
xD i dont really think u are or have ever been one, if u think so, then i have met way bigger ass holes

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Romance comes with age and experience. Your bf sounds like what we Americans call Oblivious. The idea that treating a woman like a queen once in a while, will make her, in your word "melt" comes with time. It took me a while to figure it out too. However, the more deeply you love someone, the more obvious it becomes that their happiness brings you happiness too. Anther huge problem in todays day and age is, most men are afraid of having their woman look at them as pushover. With the advent of "reality" television, most men have become afraid of being put in "the friends zone" because they treat women "too nice" and thereby losing the woman of their dreams. And you hear more and more about women who reject the guy that WILL treat them like a queen, in place of the guy that will invariably leave them with broken hearts. So an attitude of indifference has been adopted, with the understanding that if what they are doing is "satisfactory" then they shouldnt change it because they might appear weak, or uninteresting, and thereby lose their woman. The fact that I am not afraid to take that risk, and am comfortable enough with myself to know that her happiness is tantamount to my own happiness makes me more able to be romantic.

Once in a while being treated like a queen is a good thing. But again, this realization also comes with age.

He's 29 (well almost). I think he should know by now.. Altho.. His ex girlfriends were just stupid biitches who didnt appreciate him for who he is. He isn't the average guy most girls like with a muscled body and such.. Glad im totally not attracted to that kind of guys hehe. And the girl he was with before he met me litterly called him ugly. Maybe he just has to get used to the fact that im different. That i truly think hes beautiful. Also another thing that might be the reason why he just doesn't know is that he has a light form of autism. Guess the whole treating a girl like a princess is just not inside his safezone. And that safezone is really important for people like him.
I shouldnt complain, hes amazing, he accepts me for who i am, flaws and all. Trust me im nowhere close to flawless. So would i ditch him for him not treating my like a princess every once in a while? NEVER! He's my guy and i love him till the day i die.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Rose

xD i dont really think u are or have ever been one, if u think so, then i have met way bigger ass holes

ditto!
My YouTube Channel

DJBFF

He's 29 (well almost). I think he should know by now.. Altho.. His ex girlfriends were just stupid biitches who didnt appreciate him for who he is. He isn't the average guy most girls like with a muscled body and such.. Glad im totally not attracted to that kind of guys hehe. And the girl he was with before he met me litterly called him ugly. Maybe he just has to get used to the fact that im different. That i truly think hes beautiful. Also another thing that might be the reason why he just doesn't know is that he has a light form of autism. Guess the whole treating a girl like a princess is just not inside his safezone. And that safezone is really important for people like him.
I shouldnt complain, hes amazing, he accepts me for who i am, flaws and all. Trust me im nowhere close to flawless. So would i ditch him for him not treating my like a princess every once in a while? NEVER! He's my guy and i love him till the day i die.
beautiful speech! My bf is also pretty much like not a person to treat ke like a princes, but ikchis reasons, im not going to share them here in public, its a bit too personal for him, but, because of that reason hes not used to having a girl, but hes a very god guy and i will love him and cherish hk  forever

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I showed all the well wishes to my fiancee last night. After she punched me in the arm for embarrassing her with our love story, she wanted me to thank you all for "Making my man feel special on his birthday!"

So thanks again guys. You made us both smile  :normal-4: :normal-1: :normal-4:

Epicseeker & Family

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
I showed all the well wishes to my fiancee last night. After she punched me in the arm for embarrassing her with our love story, she wanted me to thank you all for "Making my man feel special on his birthday!"

Epicseeker & Family

You are so welcome :)

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Rose

You're welcome :) And Lacey thanks for making this thread so we could make him feel special at his birthday :3
My YouTube Channel

DJBFF

Epicseeker & Family
always!