Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday Epicseeker

DJBFF

*melts*

Gosh i wish my bf was that romantic lol.. Hes like a ehm how do i say that... Well everything BUT romantic... Maybe you should teach him some tricks because my straight up asking him to do something romanting for me doesnt help lol! We are together for a year now and he is super sweet and i love him with all my heart but hey a girl wants to be treated like a princess every once in a while :P
indeed, i hate being treated like a princes, but atm, im so lonely all i wish is that my guy would be here q.q
omg, lol, how dafuq did u know i was planning to be a teacher? idk of what yet x.x
Wow. I got supernatural power i guess.

But good luck, sure you will be awesome teacher (Btw I love teachers srsly)

DJBFF

Wow. I got supernatural power i guess.

But good luck, sure you will be awesome teacher (Btw I love teachers srsly)
lol, indeed (Im also probably gonna be maths teacher)

and ty, and lol, ty again xD

is it compliment deni day or sumthin?

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
indeed, i hate being treated like a princes, but atm, im so lonely all i wish is that my guy would be here q.q

i edited that post :P Do you know the translation of Lompe Boer in english? Cuz thats what my bf is.. Boer is farmer but... yea thats not what i mean.. Hes just like.... eeehhh hahahah i dont know how to call it xD
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.
lol, indeed (Im also probably gonna be maths teacher)

and ty, and lol, ty again xD

is it compliment deni day or sumthin?
I KNEW IT !! Im psychic madafaka!

DJBFF

i edited that post :P Do you know the translation of Lompe Boer in english? Cuz thats what my bf is.. Boer is farmer but... yea thats not what i mean.. Hes just like.... eeehhh hahahah i dont know how to call it xD
i wouldn't know

I KNEW IT !! Im psychic madafaka!
lol, srsly xD

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
*melts*

Gosh i wish my bf was that romantic lol.. Hes like a ehm how do i say that (lompe boer in dutch. DJBFF knows what that means :P Maybe she can explain) ... Well everything BUT romantic... Maybe you should teach him some tricks because my straight up asking him to do something romanting for me doesnt help lol! We are together for a year now and he is super sweet and i love him with all my heart but hey a girl wants to be treated like a princess every once in a while :P

Romance comes with age and experience. Your bf sounds like what we Americans call Oblivious. The idea that treating a woman like a queen once in a while, will make her, in your word "melt" comes with time. It took me a while to figure it out too. However, the more deeply you love someone, the more obvious it becomes that their happiness brings you happiness too. Anther huge problem in todays day and age is, most men are afraid of having their woman look at them as pushover. With the advent of "reality" television, most men have become afraid of being put in "the friends zone" because they treat women "too nice" and thereby losing the woman of their dreams. And you hear more and more about women who reject the guy that WILL treat them like a queen, in place of the guy that will invariably leave them with broken hearts. So an attitude of indifference has been adopted, with the understanding that if what they are doing is "satisfactory" then they shouldnt change it because they might appear weak, or uninteresting, and thereby lose their woman. The fact that I am not afraid to take that risk, and am comfortable enough with myself to know that her happiness is tantamount to my own happiness makes me more able to be romantic.

Once in a while being treated like a queen is a good thing. But again, this realization also comes with age.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

Romance comes with age and experience. Your bf sounds like what we Americans call Oblivious. The idea that treating a woman like a queen once in a while, will make her, in your word "melt" comes with time. It took me a while to figure it out too. However, the more deeply you love someone, the more obvious it becomes that their happiness brings you happiness too. Anther huge problem in todays day and age is, most men are afraid of having their woman look at them as pushover. With the advent of "reality" television, most men have become afraid of being put in "the friends zone" because they treat women "too nice" and thereby losing the woman of their dreams. And you hear more and more about women who reject the guy that WILL treat them like a queen, in place of the guy that will invariably leave them with broken hearts. So an attitude of indifference has been adopted, with the understanding that if what they are doing is "satisfactory" then they shouldnt change it because they might appear weak, or uninteresting, and thereby lose their woman. The fact that I am not afraid to take that risk, and am comfortable enough with myself to know that her happiness is tantamount to my own happiness makes me more able to be romantic.

Once in a while being treated like a queen is a good thing. But again, this realization also comes with age.
Yeah, i was 2 lazy to type extra xD Sure, some attention can be nice, BUT NOT ALL THE TIME

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Yeah, i was 2 lazy to type extra xD Sure, some attention can be nice, BUT NOT ALL THE TIME

I agree. Which is why both my fiancee and I have our own interests that we pursue on our own (EPW, and classic cars for me, and Renaissance Fair and crafts for her) and then we have our shared interests, music, cheesy movies, quiet reading, and cooking. We each give the other time to enjoy our personal hobbies, and then share our time with out shared interests. It balances out and we never have to worry about feeling like we're being smothered. It's a nice feeling, not having to worry about stepping on each other's toes all the time, but knowing we have things we can share.

Plus the cooking thing allows me to impress her once in a while with a surprise romantic dinner when she comes over. (though in a month or so when we move in together I'm going to have to work out how to surprise her with those meals a little better  ;) )

DJBFF

I agree. Which is why both my fiancee and I have our own interests that we pursue on our own (EPW, and classic cars for me, and Renaissance Fair and crafts for her) and then we have our shared interests, music, cheesy movies, quiet reading, and cooking. We each give the other time to enjoy our personal hobbies, and then share our time with out shared interests. It balances out and we never have to worry about feeling like we're being smothered. It's a nice feeling, not having to worry about stepping on each other's toes all the time, but knowing we have things we can share.

Plus the cooking thing allows me to impress her once in a while with a surprise romantic dinner when she comes over. (though in a month or so when we move in together I'm going to have to work out how to surprise her with those meals a little better  ;) )
gl with all that lol. 7ts nice that you surprise her. Typing through tablet now....

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
You know, now that people are getting to see that I actually have a soft side, and can be a compassionate human being, I may have to find a new sig picture...

DJBFF

You know, now that people are getting to see that I actually have a soft side, and can be a compassionate human being, I may have to find a new sig picture...
everyone has a soft side xD so, id say, do whatever u like, change the prof pic if u want, its your profile, your choice, your life.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
everyone has a soft side xD so, id say, do whatever u like, change the prof pic if u want, its your profile, your choice, your life.

Are you some sort of life coach/guru? lol. I was trying to be all ironical and junk...

DJBFF

Are you some sort of life coach/guru? lol. I was trying to be all ironical and junk...
dafuq? Im no life coach xD but, well, ik everyone has a kind side, so, go ahead n keep trying or just give up all ur hard work xD

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
dafuq? Im no life coach xD but, well, ik everyone has a kind side, so, go ahead n keep trying or just give up all ur hard work xD

It's hard work being as big an ass hole as I am lol...