Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday Epicseeker

Offline Craggan

Edit: As creepy as that sounds, I swear to god, she has had her sights set on me for 2 years, and I kept rejecting her BECAUSE of how young she is. It wasnt until her father (my boss) told me if he had to keep hearing about how much she wished I would give her a chance, he was gonna kick my ass, so, and this is a direct quote here "Just make my little girl happy, and take her out would ya!", that I finally caved.

hahahahaha.. that is awesome.. just don't mess things up too bad and you will someday have a great inheritance.. lol

anyway.. happy birthday wishes

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Wew. My father is in your age. *~*

Thanks for bursting the bubble of delusions i had so carefully wrapped around myself...  :tiger-12: :tiger-13: :tiger-14:

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

Thanks for bursting the bubble of delusions i had so carefully wrapped around myself...  :tiger-12: :tiger-13: :tiger-14:
Lol, my dad is 63, im 13, don't feel old

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
hahahahaha.. that is awesome.. just don't mess things up too bad and you will someday have a great inheritance.. lol

She keeps saying the same thing lol. And the real reason she was so dead set on winning me over, is I beat the living HELL out of her x-boyfriend at a company picnic a few years ago. He got a little drunk and decided that it was a good idea to get slap happy with her. I decided it was a good idea to see if I could find the structural resonance frequency of his skull.   

Lol, my dad is 63, im 13, don't feel old
Wew you're 13?? I though ur older than me, lol. O.o

DJBFF

Wew you're 13?? I though ur older than me, lol. O.o
o.o

do i really look that old? q.q

Do i really act that old? q.q

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I'm a 38yr old man, who was pursued, caught by, engaged to, and am having a child with a 19yr old woman. I guess I shouldnt feel TOO old...

Edit: As creepy as that sounds, I swear to god, she has had her sights set on me for 2 years, and I kept rejecting her BECAUSE of how young she is. It wasnt until her father (my boss) told me if he had to keep hearing about how much she wished I would give her a chance, he was gonna kick my ass, so, and this is a direct quote here "Just make my little girl happy, and take her out would ya!", that I finally caved.

Thats only 8 years older then i am. Old? Hell no!

And that story is soo cute :) Well you made the right choice to go out with her because yea, now ur engaged so she must be an amazing women :) Remember, age is just a number (ofcourse there are boundries in this case, but i guess you get my point :3)
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

DJBFF

Thats only 8 years older then i am. Old? Hell no!

And that story is soo cute :) Well you made the right choice to go out with her because yea, now ur engaged so she must be an amazing women :) Remember, age is just a number (ofcourse there are boundries in this case, but i guess you get my point :3)
Dis
o.o

do i really look that old? q.q

Do i really act that old? q.q

I look more kiddy than you qq

DJBFF

I look more kiddy than you qq
Lies (When im 23 ill look 16 :x)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player

I did make the right choice actually! The last 7 months have been like a dream for me, and if you think the story of how she got me to cave in is cute, you should hear how I asked her to marry me  :normal-4:

I was going to cook her a nice dinner, and then take her out to the park we had our first "date" (I use quotes because all our first date was, was getting iced coffee and walking around a memorial park near where she lives) and take a knee in front of the fountain where we had our first kiss and ask her to marry me. But she got called in to work an extra shift so she wouldnt have gotten out of work until almost 10pm. So instead, I drove to her job, walked over to her desk, made a huge scene in front of all of her co-workers, telling her how much she means to me, and how unbelievable the last 7 months have been, and how much I love her, and I went down to one knee, and when I put the ring on her finger, she was about as red as a fire truck. And I said "So whaddaya say? Make an old man happy and marry me?"

She was crying, and her co-workers were all sniffling, and a few of them were giving the whole "Awwwwww" thing. And her floor manager said "If you dont girl, I will! He's GOTTA be a keeper!"

All in all, it was as corny and romantic as I could manage.

DJBFF

I did make the right choice actually! The last 7 months have been like a dream for me, and if you think the story of how she got me to cave in is cute, you should hear how I asked her to marry me  :normal-4:

I was going to cook her a nice dinner, and then take her out to the park we had our first "date" (I use quotes because all our first date was, was getting iced coffee and walking around a memorial park near where she lives) and take a knee in front of the fountain where we had our first kiss and ask her to marry me. But she got called in to work an extra shift so she wouldnt have gotten out of work until almost 10pm. So instead, I drove to her job, walked over to her desk, made a huge scene in front of all of her co-workers, telling her how much she means to me, and how unbelievable the last 7 months have been, and how much I love her, and I went down to one knee, and when I put the ring on her finger, she was about as red as a fire truck. And I said "So whaddaya say? Make an old man happy and marry me?"

She was crying, and her co-workers were all sniffling, and a few of them were giving the whole "Awwwwww" thing. And her floor manager said "If you dont girl, I will! He's GOTTA be a keeper!"

romantic <3
Lies (When im 23 ill look 16 :x)
Grrrrrrrrrr you arleady look like 23 maths teacher

DJBFF

Grrrrrrrrrr you arleady look like 23 maths teacher
omg, lol, how dafuq did u know i was planning to be a teacher? idk of what yet x.x

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

*melts*

Gosh i wish my bf was that romantic lol.. Hes like a ehm how do i say that (lompe boer in dutch. DJBFF knows what that means :P Maybe she can explain) ... Well everything BUT romantic... Maybe you should teach him some tricks because my straight up asking him to do something romanting for me doesnt help lol! We are together for a year now and he is super sweet and i love him with all my heart but hey a girl wants to be treated like a princess every once in a while :P
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.