Epic Perfect World

Missing Gear

Offline vincue

I logged in 4 days ago after some months of first playing and noticed all my demonic gear was gone. What do I need to do to have it returned to me?

Panda_monium

if you have ever given your account info to someone, chances are that they took all of your missing items  :-\
if thats also the case...vote daily to get your stuff back? also change your password :-X

DJBFF

u sure you haven't been hacked or anything? Is anything else missing?

Offline vincue

Nothing else was missing just all the gear and wep.

DJBFF

Nothing else was missing just all the gear and wep.
weird o.o

vlntbty

Oh, look.....another one of THOSE posts....

Highly doubt your gear disappeared into thin air. Someone who had your info probably took it...

Offline vincue

no one had my info...i wouldnt even give it to my gf who played with me because i dont trust ppl so easily

DJBFF

no one had my info...i wouldnt even give it to my gf who played with me because i dont trust ppl so easily
then you have been hacked

vlntbty

Whatever happened, they won't return your items to you. You'll have to buy/farm/etc. it back on your own again.

Offline vincue

i didn't expect them to I just wanted to know what to know what to do about it.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Try submitting your issue here: http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/
It would probably be better attended to as people from the general community can't assist too much with this issue. However, without any proof, it would be hard to determine what happened.
Good luck.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀