Epic Perfect World

Too nub, or not too nub?

DJBFF

I was trying to farm post like everyone else in this thread.
then you're doing it right

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
You're doing good, hell, one day, you might even have as many posts as me. You make me proud. I've taught you well.  :normal-12:
You didn't teach me yet I got more posts than you. Does that make ME your sensei?
Who cares bout post count anyway.

DJBFF

You didn't teach me yet I got more posts than you. Does that make ME your sensei?
Who cares bout post count anyway.
i don't really try to post farm ._.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
i don't really try to post farm ._.
^It just happens organically.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

^It just happens organically.
Yup, i just like to comment, that's all

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hi lovely epic peeps :)

I have a question about this server. I have played on official, but only to level 75. Is coming to a private server a bad idea, since I am clueless about endgame stuff?

It takes some adjusting, but it is definitely worth it. Furthermore, I'm glad you chose Epic. Stay away from the World Chat strangers, and you'll be fine. ^-^

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

DJBFF

It takes some adjusting, but it is definitely worth it. Furthermore, I'm glad you chose Epic. Stay away from the World Chat strangers, and you'll be fine. ^-^
Indeed, but, it took me 2 minutes to get used to the ppl, cause im used to ppl like that irl ._.
Well, official server fcked my life, i was not popular in my junior school because of that Pw crack, i just started to be mega popular in high school, private EPW dont take your money or your social life. Thats the better enjoy.      PSYKING#
                                                                              Dis.
Unblock my another acc.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Oh, meanies are cool. I shall just twerk them into a dark corner of "stfu". :)

I like you already xD
This is one of the best p.servers you could come to. Big active community, full cashing isn't needed like PWI, plenty to do, so you won't get as bored as easily like other servers.

As people have said, just watch the big egos and the WC spammers, but the best way to deal with the bridge trolls is to ignore them.

Feel free to drop into the in game support room if you have any questions or issues.
Good luck ^_^

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Welcome to our lovely community :) If you have any questions about things do not hesitate to pm one of our Staff members or our awesome support members :)
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$