Epic Perfect World

Too nub, or not too nub?

Offline ToxicHaze

Hi lovely epic peeps :)

I have a question about this server. I have played on official, but only to level 75. Is coming to a private server a bad idea, since I am clueless about endgame stuff?

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Its not a bad idea. Youll get experience in the process. This is the best server around.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Not at all.  I have met plenty of people who never even played pwi and came to a p.server.

Just prepare to get a lot of meanies.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ToxicHaze

Not at all.  I have met plenty of people who never even played pwi and came to a p.server.

Just prepare to get a lot of meanies.

Oh, meanies are cool. I shall just twerk them into a dark corner of "stfu". :)

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Prepare to meet a lot of nice people too. Elanorr is right, this server is awesome. I've met all kinds of nice people and have made my share of friends. If you need any help in game PM Magizian, my wiz, or Kizamo, my Cleric. If I'm not on either of those, try Pantastic, my barb. See you in game, yo!

Offline ToxicHaze

Prepare to meet a lot of nice people too. Elanorr is right, this server is awesome. I've met all kinds of nice people and have made my share of friends. If you need any help in game PM Magizian, my wiz, or Kizamo, my Cleric. If I'm not on either of those, try Pantastic, my barb. See you in game, yo!

Aww so nice :) I will pm ya when I get done patching in 500 years!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Oh, meanies are cool. I shall just twerk them into a dark corner of "stfu". :)

That's the spirit.  Feel free to PM me.  My complete list of chars are in my sig.  I'm bound to be on at least one of em at any given time.

Stay Classy.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I got to lvl 98 on PWI and i came here so, I dont think you will have trouble adapting since the endgame stuff here is different from PWI. Some of the instances NW and stuff is still the same but I think its a good Idea i got much better at pk also when i Came to EPW hope you enjoy this server its loads of fun if you need anything pm ingame, have fun :D

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ToxicHaze

Well, I gotta say ya'll are way more friendly here then on official. That makes my perfect world humpmeter go crazy! ;)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Hi lovely epic peeps :)

I have a question about this server. I have played on official, but only to level 75. Is coming to a private server a bad idea, since I am clueless about endgame stuff?

There is nothing good about official server

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Exactly as he says. I mean, there's a reason we're all here.

Offline ToxicHaze

so true...

I love the concept of perfect world, it's just sad perfect world entertainment likes to bend over their customer base without even taking them to dinner first. Really dunno why I went to official pwi after playing Jade Dynasty for 3 years :rolleyes:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Their server hosts are a + though  :normal-12:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
so true...

I love the concept of perfect world, it's just sad perfect world entertainment likes to bend over their customer base without even taking them to dinner first. Really dunno why I went to official pwi after playing Jade Dynasty for 3 years :rolleyes:

Lmao.  I think some of us regret staying on official for as long as we did. 

Although, I got a sweet deal out of it--a husband and a diva toddler.

Stay Classy.

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
There are also people who will Duel you while you're under level 150 and undergeared, then brag about how you suck if you lose. My suggestion is that you just don't duel at all unless you know they're friendly, it'll spare you the time.

But back on topic, yeah. I've only gotten to around level 55 on PWI, got extremely bored with it because people were either huge jackasses about everything, and leveling was just WAY too hard, even for a free game. From what I've heard, on PWI it's taken people over a year just to reach level 100, which I thought was insanely stupid. So I came on here, learned a lot about PKing, stats, ect. It's completely fun, and people are actually nice unless you meet someone cocky.

Just start the game and have fun, you'll get used to it very fast. And if you have a problem, just post it here on the forums and somebody will definitely get to you :)
Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131