Epic Perfect World

(?) you try compare ?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Just reading McChicken makes me wanna throw up  :normal-43:. I had a McChicken for the first time because I thought maybe just MAYBE it's just McDonald's burgers that make me sick. Nop I Was in the car driving home get into the drive way get out and there goes the McChicken I ate >.>. It's also kind of sad, because I love the Texas Double Whopper (From Burger king) with Extra Jalapenos. Unfortunately it makes me sick too...

McDonalds is terrible all over the world.

Icy is right in this case, Fast Food places outside of North America have a wider variety in their menu's and the food tastes way better. In Europe, I know they serve beer at these fast food chains alongside the fact that there is way more laws to control additives in comparison to what we have here in Canada and the US.

That aside, I love me some KFC.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
i rarely eat pizza q.q

I'm a New Yorker... Unless you go to chain stores for pizza it is in no WAY  fast food. Here in NY, pizza is practically its own food group!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

I'm a New Yorker... Unless you go to chain stores for pizza it is in no WAY  fast food. Here in NY, pizza is practically its own food group!
LUCKY!

I love pizza..... We rarely eat it cause of, idk what... q.q parents won't buy me pizza cause they're scared ill get fat, but i lose weight by just sitting by the compu doing nothing but read epw forums, play games and drink my water

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
LUCKY!

I love pizza..... We rarely eat it cause of, idk what... q.q parents won't buy me pizza cause they're scared ill get fat, but i lose weight by just sitting by the compu doing nothing but read epw forums, play games and drink my water

Single most EPIC choice of pizza toppings in history... Large pie (8 slices) topped with Buffalo Chicken, Bacon, Mushrooms, and Mozzarella Cheese... You will want to do nothing but lay back and thank whichever god you believe in that you were graced with taste buds after you eat this holy conglomeration of awesomeness!   

DJBFF

Single most EPIC choice of pizza toppings in history... Large pie (8 slices) topped with Buffalo Chicken, Bacon, Mushrooms, and Mozzarella Cheese... You will want to do nothing but lay back and thank whichever god you believe in that you were graced with taste buds after you eat this holy conglomeration of awesomeness!
You just made me hungry..... But, i don't believe in any god. So, i'd just kneel to the person that made that pizza <3

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
You just made me hungry..... But, i don't believe in any god. So, i'd just kneel to the person that made that pizza <3

Thats ok, you can just pray to me in thanks for giving you the idea  :tiger-3: :tiger-35: :tiger-3:

DJBFF

Thats ok, you can just pray to me in thanks for giving you the idea  :tiger-3: :tiger-35: :tiger-3:
ill come over to NY and kneel for you xD

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
holy conglomeration of awesomeness!   
looooooooooooooool. you make me laugh a lot.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
ill come over to NY and kneel for you xD

There are SOOOOOO many things wrong with that comment!

DJBFF

Im half asleep 'kay? and i didn't mean anything pervy with that e_e but srsly, imma kneel if i like that pizza

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

LOLOLOLOL

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
McDonalds is terrible all over the world.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I don't find it that terrible, actually I got sick from KFC food but that was cuz i tryed smth elset than what i usualy eat from them  :rolleyes: . Sadly since then my stomach got kinda smaller and I eat less food. '-'

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

That is true.  I am a born and bred New Yorker and pizza shops are like corner stores, EVERYWHERE.  I miss NY pizza.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
That is true.  I am a born and bred New Yorker and pizza shops are like corner stores, EVERYWHERE.  I miss NY pizza.

There are different NY Pizzas though. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will compare to a slice of pizza from Brooklyn! I dont know what it is about that borough, but DAMN the pizza is AMAZING! Now I live north up near Albany, and if you want *ZOMFG Heaven has smiled on me!* type pizza, you go to Gino's in Troy...  Different than Brooklyn, something about the dough I think, but still SOOOOOOOO good!

DJBFF

There are different NY Pizzas though. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will compare to a slice of pizza from Brooklyn! I dont know what it is about that borough, but DAMN the pizza is AMAZING! Now I live north up near Albany, and if you want *ZOMFG Heaven has smiled on me!* type pizza, you go to Gino's in Troy...  Different than Brooklyn, something about the dough I think, but still SOOOOOOOO good!
when i go to the usa ill try those xD