Epic Perfect World

(?) you try compare ?

DJBFF

You'll be ok, every time I go to Europe, I always make sure to have some sort of fast food  :)) Fast food here in Canada isn't as great, but its also not as cheap as in the US... Our McChicken is almost double in pricing as it is in the US  :'(
auch, here the burgers cost €2.50 if i recall, haven't been to the mac in a while

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
The fast foods in Europe have a better food than the ones in US ( idk about Canada ... ) Was in Miami and NY and the food from McDonald's wasn't so great like here :/ ( I'm from Romania '-'... ). That's just my faimily's opinion and mine .-.

DJBFF

The fast foods in Europe have a better food than the ones in US ( idk about Canada ... ) Was in Miami and NY and the food from McDonald's wasn't so great like here :/ ( I'm from Romania '-'... ). That's just my faimily's opinion and mine .-.
:| Once again I wouldn't know xD But i like your taste (till now, idk you 100% yet), so, i trust you xD

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
You'll be ok, every time I go to Europe, I always make sure to have some sort of fast food  :)) Fast food here in Canada isn't as great, but its also not as cheap as in the US... Our McChicken is almost double in pricing as it is in the US  :'(

Just reading McChicken makes me wanna throw up  :normal-43:. I had a McChicken for the first time because I thought maybe just MAYBE it's just McDonald's burgers that make me sick. Nop I Was in the car driving home get into the drive way get out and there goes the McChicken I ate >.>. It's also kind of sad, because I love the Texas Double Whopper (From Burger king) with Extra Jalapenos. Unfortunately it makes me sick too...
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

DJBFF

Just reading McChicken makes me wanna throw up  :normal-43:. I had a McChicken for the first time because I thought maybe just MAYBE it's just McDonald's burgers that make me sick. Nop I Was in the car driving home get into the drive way get out and there goes the McChicken I ate >.>. It's also kind of sad, because I love the Texas Double Whopper (From Burger king) with Extra Jalapenos. Unfortunately it makes me sick too...
Then, don't eat fast food

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You have to have the stomach for it. I went through a year and half period where I didn't touch more than a slice of bread per day due to health reasons. Had my first Junior Chicken (Mini version of the classic, only available in Canada sorry not sorry.) and I felt so sick afterwards. But since I get fast food once or twice a month, I got accustomed to stomaching all that grease.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Then, don't eat fast food

... I.. Don't? lol these are all previous experiences.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

DJBFF

... I.. Don't? lol these are all previous experiences.
im talkin abt in the future xD

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
You have to have the stomach for it. I went through a year and half period where I didn't touch more than a slice of bread per day due to health reasons. Had my first Junior Chicken (Mini version of the classic, only available in Canada sorry not sorry.) and I felt so sick afterwards. But since I get fast food once or twice a month, I got accustomed to stomaching all that grease.
And is the reason why I swore off fast food.  Except for french fries and Arby's chicken pecan salad sandwich (need to find a recipe for that too.  I ain't paying $5 for a sandwich).
A few weeks ago the family was lazy and went to Taco Bell for dinner.  Every one of us got upset stomachs.

DJBFF

Every one of us got upset stomachs.
auch....

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
im talkin abt in the future xD

I don't know I think Ima cave one day and get a texas double whopper.... Shizz is a heartattack in a box.

DJBFF

I don't know I think Ima cave one day and get a texas double whopper.... Shizz is a heartattack in a box.
GL WITH YOUR TUMMY!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
GL WITH YOUR TUMMY!

Arby's Beef & Cheddar, and their mozzarella stix are about the only fast food i have eaten in the past 3 years. And this is only something like 3 times a year.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

Arby's Beef & Cheddar, and their mozzarella stix are about the only fast food i have eaten in the past 3 years. And this is only something like 3 times a year.
i rarely eat pizza q.q

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
eat spicy , get hemorrhoids