Epic Perfect World

20% reduce physical dmg taken for PSYCHIC!!!

DJBFF

Yay I'm not the only one who embarrasses themselves wew.
i also type sex instead of sec x.x vag instead of bag, etc...

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
without white vodoo they would be easier to kill at least for those who rely on white vodoo untill they hit soul of stun.
Not true. Psychic will- soulburn- aqua impact- sandburst blast= D.E.D. sin.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
i also type sex instead of sec x.x vag instead of bag, etc...
Lolol yea, "Brt gimme a sex" quote from me to my best friend yesterday :s
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Not true. Psychic will- soulburn- aqua impact- sandburst blast= D.E.D. sin.

u ok o.o a good sin can drop white vodoo psy. psy in white vodoo has over 100 def lvls and if u do the math right it's 75% or more dmg red when psy in white vodoo.

DJBFF

Lolol yea, "Brt gimme a sex" quote from me to my best friend yesterday :s
my quote to my friend abt a year ago: lemme grab my vag

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
my quote to my friend abt a year ago: lemme grab my vag
I VOLUNTEER
I didn't day that.

DJBFF

I VOLUNTEER
I didn't day that.
lets take this to pms xD

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
no plis. PSY fine as it is. Infact remove more physical dmg reduction stats from psy plis. ty.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2013, 11:12 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Hello Agatio, i will tell u why psys need a 20% red.Phy.dmg.taken bless box or r8 set add.  Well we have 5 magical classes on game, Wiz, psy ,cleric, venon and mystic, of they, 4 classes have their own phy def buff, ONLY the poor psy have no def buff, mystic 90% def buff, wizard 150% def buff, cleric 60~90% def buff and venon 150% def buff on fox form, and what about psy??? Only a skill that makes u imune to phy.dmg for 8~10 secs that cost 1 chi, well if u dont have chi, u fcked, your soul of silence can save u from BMs, barbs and seekers, but ant against sins, cause they eavde negative effects, and well, that proves why we need a boost on phy resistance, if BM that have aalter marrow have 15% reduce magic dmg taken, why psys that have no def buff cant get a def bless box or add?

when InTake gets ct buff

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
Hello Agatio, i will tell u why psys need a 20% red.Phy.dmg.taken bless box or r8 set add.  Well we have 5 magical classes on game, Wiz, psy ,cleric, venon and mystic, of they, 4 classes have their own phy def buff, ONLY the poor psy have no def buff, mystic 90% def buff, wizard 150% def buff, cleric 60~90% def buff and venon 150% def buff on fox form, and what about psy??? Only a skill that makes u imune to phy.dmg for 8~10 secs that cost 1 chi, well if u dont have chi, u fcked, your soul of silence can save u from BMs, barbs and seekers, but ant against sins, cause they eavde negative effects, and well, that proves why we need a boost on phy resistance, if BM that have aalter marrow have 15% reduce magic dmg taken, why psys that have no def buff cant get a def bless box or add?
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This thread is still open? There is no chance of this ever being added so this can be locked.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

DJBFF

This thread is still open? There is no chance of this ever being added so this can be locked.
its good for post farming x:

Tali

its good for post farming x:

+1

Offline Kizza

psychic's dont need more reduce phy damage if you die fast either learn to play or change your r8 gear