Epic Perfect World

20% reduce physical dmg taken for PSYCHIC!!!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Not what i mean. I got to attack a full vit HA psy at OT a few days ago, i literally couldn't kill the guy until I emptied his HP charm. Although, I fell out of my chair when he hit me and crit for 1.6k. He was tank build, and me, along with about 3 sins couldn't kill him, although we weren't exactly trying our hardest but that's besides the point.
He was only in that build for TW.

I stay in my build because for some reason i still hit LA classes for 6-10k normal hits.
I also tank mystics which are the class that make me cry in the emo corner.
What class were you? if you were physical as well no wonder it was easy for him. D:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Archer too weak damage boost pls.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I stay in my build because for some reason i still hit LA classes for 6-10k normal hits.
I also tank mystics which are the class that make me cry in the emo corner.
What class were you? if you were physical as well no wonder it was easy for him. D:
Archer lol. the minute i started using magic attacks my damage went from 800 to 4k. If he hadn't logged off i was gonna log my wizzy, was gonna see if i could hit over 100k, I can do it on a barb so why not a full vit psy? Oh well.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Just no,close thread ty.

Offline Vionn

Sometimes xD I only lost twice (to 2 ppl, not gonna count the times i 1vs1ed those ppl xD). Seeker of my cleric's fac mate and BlazinArrow

I'm talking about endgame players who know how to play their class. I killed r8s in my primal but they were all crap players, it makes a huge difference if they know how to avoid your stunning. If they don't you auto win.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
I'm talking about endgame players who know how to play their class. I killed r8s in my primal but they were all crap players, it makes a huge difference if they know how to avoid your stunning. If they don't you auto win.
It's the same logic as pwi, on there on my sin i could kill mag classes in full R8 gear fairly easily, TT90.
Needless to say once i finally got my r9rr barbs were about the same as butter at room temperature.
It all depends on skill.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

DJBFF

lol, well, my bff didnt have full endgame, my friend, she was lvl 147

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
ya give s 20% phys reduction and remove white vodoo  :))

DJBFF

hell no

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
GG. Give them good defense without making them sacrifice their attack.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2013, 10:23 pm by †ìmèñ†ìøñ, Reason: grammar

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
hmmmmm
Such an intelligent post.
Off topic, am i the only one who often misspells "Such" for Suck" q.q

DJBFF

Such an intelligent post.
Off topic, am i the only one who often misspells "Such" for Suck" q.q
no. I do tht all the time

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
GG. Give them good defense without making them sacrifice they're attack.

without white vodoo they would be easier to kill at least for those who rely on white vodoo untill they hit soul of stun.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
no. I do tht all the time
Yay I'm not the only one who embarrasses themselves wew.