Epic Perfect World

20% reduce physical dmg taken for PSYCHIC!!!

Offline Vionn

Although i dont agree with that.. xD. They are fairly easy compared to other classes like archer who has to learn to kite sins or just prepare their own anus.

Wdf, archers just have to dartle>auto attack and run like hell. I know a ton of bad archers who do fine in pk because they're so simple to play. Psy's aren't hard to play, but they're pretty difficult to play well, just like most other classes.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Can you please stop making threads asking for things to be changed?
This server is already one of the most balanced servers around.

You cannot claim that because one class has something that other classes deserve it as well. If this was the case, there would only be one class.
Psychics have white voodoo and a blessing that was recently added.

If you are unhappy that another class has something yours doesn't, then perhaps you need to change class.
Also along those lines, if you are asking for everything in your class to be changed because you don't like it, then perhaps your solution is to change to a class that suits you not changing a class to suit you.

By constantly making threads like this, you have made it so that people will no longer take you seriously if you have an actual concern.

+1

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I TOTALLY agree with this.

If you think you're squishy, GET INTO YOUR WHITE VOODOO GODDAMNIT, HOW HARD IS THAT
Wrong, heres what you do to be less squishy.
Go full HA
Go full Vit
Camp a +30+ def lvl weapon
Spam the ungodly shit out of SoS(stunning+silence)

If i see one more person doing this i'll cry.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline brstreet2

• Lycan
well, since sin lvl 11 tidal protection isnt getting nerfed, add the others lvl 11 psychic skills back, no fair let sins r8 apsing on sage mode with lvl 11 tidal and just nerf psychics, theres a thing u guys should think about.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Wdf, archers just have to dartle>auto attack and run like hell. I know a ton of bad archers who do fine in pk because they're so simple to play. Psy's aren't hard to play, but they're pretty difficult to play well, just like most other classes.
1v1 Alee/zFlashx/Gakido/Jawad on an archer please. It's not as simple as it sounds if you're not a sage channeling archer, if thats the case then you still have to survive until tidal is off, which isnt as easy as it sounds when sins can go 5 aps with GoF.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Vionn

Was the easiest class to learn for me xD I can't play any class well but mystic and psy xD

Psys have alot of skills that save fails and let them do somewhat good in pk. I'm not saying you're a bad player, but I think this is why you think psys are easy to play. White voodoo and SoSilence save psys who have no idea what they're doing. SoStunning lets nub psys who camp white voodoo kill without being one shotted the second they go black.

@brstreet2 Psys shouldn't get their level 11 skills back, with the higher SF from level 150 they would be too OP.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Wrong, heres what you do to be less squishy.
Go full HA
Go full Vit
Camp a +30+ def lvl weapon
Spam the ungodly shit out of SoS(stunning+silence)

If i see one more person doing this i'll cry.

I am full HA. I haven't seen another religious HA Psy on server.
My damage isn't bad and everyone rages at my defense, it's the most fun build i've ever made.
I spam my empowered vigor but hardly ever my SoS more than needed.
You make this seem like a forbidden build. :-[

I tank 3 sparked sins without moving a finger

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
well, since sin lvl 11 tidal protection isnt getting nerfed, add the others lvl 11 psychic skills back, no fair let sins r8 apsing on sage mode with lvl 11 tidal and just nerf psychics, theres a thing u guys should think about.
                                                                              THATS THE GUY, those nerfs we suffered need to be compensate, INJUSTICE!

My damage log collection NEW

DJBFF

Psys have alot of skills that save fails and let them do somewhat good in pk. I'm not saying you're a bad player, but I think this is why you think psys are easy to play. White voodoo and SoSilence save psys who have no idea what they're doing. SoStunning lets nub psys who camp white voodoo kill without being one shotted the second they go black.
Actually, I'm never in white voodoo, i rarely lose in a 1vs1.

EDIT: It's mostly cause i forget about white voodoo. But even so, I can tank quite some stuff in black voodoo, as i said, when in mass pk, use 1 physical ring and 1 magical ring, in a 1vs1 with a melee class 2 phys rings, in a 1vs1 with a mage 2 magical rings. ALWAYS physical ornaments

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
I am full HA. I haven't seen another religious HA Psy on server.
My damage isn't bad and everyone rages at my defense, it's the most fun build i've ever made.
I spam my empowered vigor but hardly ever my SoS more than needed.
You make this seem like a forbidden build. :-[

I tank 3 sparked sins without moving a finger
Not what i mean. I got to attack a full vit HA psy at OT a few days ago, i literally couldn't kill the guy until I emptied his HP charm. Although, I fell out of my chair when he hit me and crit for 1.6k. He was tank build, and me, along with about 3 sins couldn't kill him, although we weren't exactly trying our hardest but that's besides the point.
He was only in that build for TW.

Offline Vionn

Actually, I'm never in white voodoo, i rarely lose in a 1vs1.

Who's your psy? :o

DJBFF

Who's your psy? :o
Debby, lvl 147, i ungeared her :x I keep ungearing characters for the gear of other characters lol (Im cheap :x)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Debby, lvl 147, i ungeared her :x I keep ungearing characters for the gear of other characters lol (Im cheap :x)
Sounds like me. xD.

Offline Vionn

Oh, so do you fight noobs in 1v1s? lol

DJBFF

Oh, so do you fight noobs in 1v1s? lol
Sometimes xD I only lost twice (to 2 ppl, not gonna count the times i 1vs1ed those ppl xD). Seeker of my cleric's fac mate and BlazinArrow