Epic Perfect World

20% reduce physical dmg taken for PSYCHIC!!!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Can you please stop making threads asking for things to be changed?
This server is already one of the most balanced servers around.

You cannot claim that because one class has something that other classes deserve it as well. If this was the case, there would only be one class.
Psychics have white voodoo and a blessing that was recently added.

If you are unhappy that another class has something yours doesn't, then perhaps you need to change class.
Also along those lines, if you are asking for everything in your class to be changed because you don't like it, then perhaps your solution is to change to a class that suits you not changing a class to suit you.

By constantly making threads like this, you have made it so that people will no longer take you seriously if you have an actual concern.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

DJBFF

Do you want fries with that?also,besides the 20% phys dmg reduced,40 def lvls added to the blessing?
Idiotic idea,white voodoo,purify spell,def lvl weapon vs dph.Sit down,idiotic idea.
^ I keep saying dis.

Mentalista -> dumbest psy ever. Can't play his class properly :x

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
your retardation level is beyond anything i could have ever imagined.

Panda_monium

Hello Agatio, i will tell u why psys need a 20% red.Phy.dmg.taken bless box or r8 set add.  Well we have 5 magical classes on game, Wiz, psy ,cleric, venon and mystic, of they, 4 classes have their own phy def buff, ONLY the poor psy have no def buff, mystic 90% def buff, wizard 150% def buff, cleric 60~90% def buff and venon 150% def buff on fox form, and what about psy??? Only a skill that makes u imune to phy.dmg for 8~10 secs that cost 1 chi, well if u dont have chi, u fcked, your soul of silence can save u from BMs, barbs and seekers, but ant against sins, cause they eavde negative effects, and well, that proves why we need a boost on phy resistance, if BM that have aalter marrow have 15% reduce magic dmg taken, why psys that have no def buff cant get a def bless box or add?
Learn how to psy. Stop camping black voodoo, keep your distance from melee classes?
This guy is like the moon moon of tideborns

Offline Vionn

Mentalista, why are you so retarded :l. Stop making psy buff threads, I can win 2v1 alot of the time, and it takes a squad to kill me in white, why do you think psys need a boost? Learn to play one then you won't have problems in pk.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

I can't even.....

However, can people please keep the insults down? While you may not agree, please just say so or not comment.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

DJBFF

your retardation level is beyond anything i could have ever imagined.
Um.... I have imagined more retarded stupidness then his :x And, literally, his is not even close to my imagination. But, his stupidness is one of the most stupid of the world :x

Psy's are perfectly fine how they are.

Mentalista, why are you so retarded :l. Stop making psy buff threads, I can win 2v1 alot of the time, and it takes a squad to kill me in white, why do you think psys need a boost? Learn to play one then you won't have problems in pk.
Learn how to psy. Stop camping black voodoo, keep your distance from melee classes?
DIS! FINALLY!

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
<- camps black voodoo, attack wep, and i still have no problem. 2+v1 aren't that hard if you know what your doing
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

DJBFF

<- camps black voodoo, attack wep, and i still have no problem. 2+v1 aren't that hard if you know what your doing
^dis xD (I say dis too much, makes me feel like im postfarming but im not q.q)

Once again: LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS!

Psy's are one of the easiest classes to learn....

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

If you are unhappy that another class has something yours doesn't, then perhaps you need to change class.
Also along those lines, if you are asking for everything in your class to be changed because you don't like it, then perhaps your solution is to change to a class that suits you not changing a class to suit you.

By constantly making threads like this, you have made it so that people will no longer take you seriously if you have an actual concern. [/b]

This pretty much sums it all  :-\ Althought we never took him seriously because every single "suggestion" i see from Mentalista is beyond stupid.

Offline Vionn

Not really. Well, it's easy to learn how to camp white voodoo until SoS goes off like most fail psys do.

@Mentalista You should just reroll, you give psys a bad name. If you're gonna QQ about how bad psys are, why don't you just wanna make a new class?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
^dis xD (I say dis too much, makes me feel like im postfarming but im not q.q)

Once again: LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS!

Although i dont agree with that.. xD. They are fairly easy compared to other classes like archer who has to learn to kite sins or just prepare their own anus.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Psychics have enough defense already, we can use psychic will often, have long lasting stuns, seals, high damage.
Psychics are fine as they are. If you have low def, add some vit.

DJBFF

Not really. Well, it's easy to learn how to camp white voodoo until SoS goes off like most fail psys do.
Although i dont agree with that.. xD. They are fairly easy compared to other classes like archer who has to learn to kite sins or just prepare their own anus.
Was the easiest class to learn for me xD I can't play any class well but mystic and psy xD

DJBFF

Psychics have enough defense already, we can use psychic will often, have long lasting stuns, seals, high damage.
Psychics are fine as they are. If you have low def, add some vit.
I TOTALLY agree with this.

If you think you're squishy, GET INTO YOUR WHITE VOODOO GODDAMNIT, HOW HARD IS THAT