Landslide knockback players

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Ugh, if you want to get away from ppl..... Earth vector and run! GEEZ
don't forget psychic will! ;)

DJBFF

Fixed.

But IMO every classes knockback should work in PVP, its gay that the devs programmed mystics to work in PK but not other classes.
No. Wiz -> have a phys resistance buff
Psy -> A lot of stuns+other defensive skills
Need more?

DJBFF

don't forget psychic will! ;)
Yup <3 love it, but that takes 2 sparks total, or use SoS, then only 1 spark xD

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Fixed.

But IMO every classes knockback should work in PVP, its gay that the devs programmed mystics to work in PK but not other classes.
Alright allow me to spam my archers knockback on you, GL getting close enough to deal any damage, ever.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Fixed.

Dear god no. If they did, Archers would run into a little group and aoe push everyone off a cliff. and just noticed veno's are the only class that doesn't have a knockback :o
Yup <3 love it, but that takes 2 sparks total, or use SoS, then only 1 spark xD
thats true, Sos <3

DJBFF

Dear god no. If they did, Archers would run into a little group and aoe push everyone off a cliff. and just noticed veno's are the only class that doesn't have a knockback :o thats true, Sos <3
Ugh, forgot the archer's knockbacks.... Imma type the curse words in small...

^HELL MTHERFCKING NO, NEVER, EVER

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Fixed.

YeAHY! KNOCKBACK PLAYERS FOR ALL MAGIC CLASSES!!

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Vionn

I didn't mean it should be implemented, I just meant it was lame that only mystics got a PVP knockback.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Dear god no. If they did, Archers would run into a little group and aoe push everyone off a cliff. and just noticed veno's are the only class that doesn't have a knockback :o thats true, Sos <3
Clerics dont have one that I remember if that makes you feel better. :o
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

DJBFF

I didn't mean it should be implemented, I just meant it was lame that only mystics got a PVP knockback.
Well, indeed, it IS stupid :| I mean, mystics CAN be squishy, but that's only if you have the wrong gear and stuff, so it indeed is stupid....

Tali

ok can we all agree that we need to just delete the psychic class as a whole so he can stop

DJBFF

ok can we all agree that we need to just delete the psychic class as a whole so he can stop
or delete him off of the world

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

I full agree delte Psy pl0x dey too stronk.  :sad:
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Vari stronk, I have nightmares at night about psychics QQ.

Ermahgood u 2? We both hab nightmares about Psys so nurf dem plz GN.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Tali

delete server all go outside

bing 1420