Epic Perfect World

is it possible to play epw on my tablet?

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Ill remain to angry gran run .....

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I played EPW on my home phone, just like when I was a kid. I remember there were TV shows with games, and you call and then you like press buttons on your phone, 4 for left, 6 right, 8 forward, 2 backward, etc..  :-\

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
Your signature made me slap my screen...

This thread makes me wants to punch myself in the nuts.
As hard as I can.

EPW lags as it is, but that's just me, the dude with the 3 year old gaming laptop.
Putting it on a tablet would be a laggy suicide.
You can't get an emulator for Windows. Even though it's possible, it's purpose wouldn't be to play games unless they were Flash games or the basic Windows games that come preinstalled, or those 10-15$ games that you get at Wall-Mart.
The only emulators I've seen so far that even match good game play ability are Xbox Emulators, but those don't even work on phones / iphones / tablets, as far as I know.
Your question isn't STUPID, I'd love to play EPW on my phone just like anyone else. But there's multiple problems with that idea, which makes it stupid to even try.
If you're bored just...download apps...or steal them...whatever makes you happiest.

I've never even SEEN the Iphone / tablet / whatever store. I'm an Android person. But there should be Emulators for something like Gameboy Color, or the DS. Those games are pure nostalgia and you REALLY should play them. They're still fun.
Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
CaeDares, you are taking life way too serious.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
U CANT, STEVE JOB IS DEAD

Offline CaeDares

• ϾᴂĐᵃᵲᵊᶊ
  • "Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
CaeDares, you are taking life way too serious.

Good thing Tablets arn't life then.
Vikton - Blademaster - 147
Valiska - Seeker - 110
CaeDares - Archer - 119
?????? - Venomancer - 110
Gooby - Barbarian - 131

Tali

But there should be Emulators for something like Gameboy Color, or the DS. Those games are pure nostalgia and you REALLY should play them. They're still fun.

I have pokemon leafgreen on my samsung ace II :c

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless

This thread makes me wants to punch myself in the nuts.
As hard as I can.

EPW lags as it is, but that's just me, the dude with the 3 year old gaming laptop.
Putting it on a tablet would be a laggy suicide.
You can't get an emulator for Windows. Even though it's possible, it's purpose wouldn't be to play games unless they were Flash games or the basic Windows games that come preinstalled, or those 10-15$ games that you get at Wall-Mart.
The only emulators I've seen so far that even match good game play ability are Xbox Emulators, but those don't even work on phones / iphones / tablets, as far as I know.
Your question isn't STUPID, I'd love to play EPW on my phone just like anyone else. But there's multiple problems with that idea, which makes it stupid to even try.
If you're bored just...download apps...or steal them...whatever makes you happiest.

I've never even SEEN the Iphone / tablet / whatever store. I'm an Android person. But there should be Emulators for something like Gameboy Color, or the DS. Those games are pure nostalgia and you REALLY should play them. They're still fun.

>_> Now angry gran run sounds better >_>

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Maybe, if it's windows 8. Most likely it would be so laggy you would barely be able to do anything.
You're profile picture. Yes. Beautiful.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
U CANT, STEVE JOB IS DEAD

Recluta Oracle.

Anyways.. as for the topic itself.. depends on the spec. of the Tablet you're talking about obviously.. The game worked fine on my Acer (windows 8 ) Tablet. No lag on the lowest settings, and only laggged slightly on crowded areas or graphics intense area/pvp on a bit higher settings. Although the gameplay was fcked  in terms of controls and what not.. also this was shortly after windows 8 was released so yea been a while. Might only be fun for a one time thing just to check it out, or just read WC or set up catshop or use for buffers maybe.. that's about it.. :/

But, i don't think a windows 8 phone would have the hardware capability to run the game without crashing your phone within few secs..  as for Apple products or iOS stuff.. i have no clue.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2013, 11:04 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm not sure if you can. In my opinion tablets aren't the best choice for gaming, laptops and desktop computers are fine.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I read "is it possible to play ewp on my toilet?" nice.
woot now i can enjoy taking my shyt reading WC drama  :tiger-40:

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable

his siggy makes everyone have a panic attack.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.