What happened to LaceyPip?

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
I guess there really is a God..  :normal-1:
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Im glad you did not leave, your an awesome person lacy. Dont let anyone get you down no one is above anyone so get back up and dont quit. Thanks for having made my day better with your post countless times.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I'm also back to EPW after a long time (due to exams)!
And I barely see her posting anything, so I was kinda surprised too! Lacey, you are missed! :'(
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

yunie1

Somehow, Lacey always managed to make me feel better and kept reminding me that there are still people that care about others in this community.  :-[

Some people are idiots, yes, but what you did only gave them satisfaction. Don't let them know they bother you (as they shouldn't even do so) they're really sad people trying to be someone here because somewhere else, they aren't anyone.  :normal-1:
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2013, 02:49 am by Clarity

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Somehow, Lacey always managed to make me feel better and kept reminding me that there are still people that care about others in this community.  :-[

Some people are idiots, yes, but what you did only gave them satisfaction. Don't let them know they bother you (as they shouldn't even do so) they're really sad people trying to be someone here because somewhere else-cough- real life -cough-, they aren't anyone.  :normal-1:
I just got called being nobody by my own gf.. ._. read your pm you carebear

yunie1

Your fault if that was your case!!! D: Idiot. ok aw <3

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Your fault if that was your case!!! D: Idiot. ok aw <3
I hate everybody... is that a crime  :-X

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Tough love.

Some people are idiots, yes, but what you did only gave them satisfaction. Don't let them know they bother you (as they shouldn't even do so) they're really sad people trying to be someone here because somewhere else, they aren't anyone.  :normal-1:

And I'm positive Lacey knows not to pay attention to those people, or else she wouldn't be on here anymore. Keep being yourself Lacey. Remember, nice people may finish last, but that's only because they were kind enough to let everyone else go before them.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Tough love.
Loving ain't easy, but we try. C:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Get away. Too sappy right now. Are you intentions pure???  :monkey-37:

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Get away. Too sappy right now. Are you intentions pure???  :monkey-37:
YES, of course! I plan to sell her as a slave! Muahahahahahaha!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
My fiancee doesnt even PLAY epw, and she loves lacey!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
YES, of course! I plan to sell her as a slave! Muahahahahahaha!
Was not expecting that. Was looking more along the lines of sexual favors... You need help.   :-X

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Hi kiss me :*

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
Was not expecting that. Was looking more along the lines of sexual favors... You need help.   :-X
You want buy? PM offer