Epic Perfect World

About WR's being underpowered...

Offline play4fun

• log bro
Lol I hate Sins . When I use the Demonic Spark they like Stealth and wait my Spark to be gone . And its like so UNFAIR hahaha ! btw , its ok . I will not duel or PKing Sins no more XD

Offline mrking92

Blademasters are not really under powered. Just most balanced.
Barbarians are a balanced class, just hard for melee classes to kill.
Seekers are a little balanced, borderline, but still balanced.
Sins = OP
Psychics = OP
Mystics are a little under powered I think. I've killed multiple 145+ mystics with a Blademaster.
Clerics are a little under powered.
Archers can be OP if the person knows how to play a archer.
Venomancers = Either way, depends on the person.

Angelica

WRs aren't underpowered. I have a 150 mystic, and if a WR knows how to play, he/she can kill me with 145 gears. It's just sins that are unbalanced, and maybe clerics are a little underpowered, but I can't say that for sure, since I see clerics rarely pking.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
WRs aren't underpowered. I have a 150 mystic, and if a WR knows how to play, he/she can kill me with 145 gears. It's just sins that are unbalanced, and maybe clerics are a little underpowered, but I can't say that for sure, since I see clerics rarely pking.

at moment but after morai skills i guess psy more op and archer also become op with range+stealth

vs all AA this is a 100% sure backstab and vs seeker/bm too the archer backstab become very strong coz archer have decent aps and magical damage
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:50 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D